The meepening|Joseph 🍋

A/n: nees to edit this

It was around midnight, everyone should have been alseep. However those who evaded the sandmans dust storm were preoccupied with each others company. Outside a storm raged on,thunder and lightning.

"Joseph-Mhn!" if you were to listen closely you could hear the feint sounds of pleasure humming from the young counts room. However the rain drowned most of his lovely ladies cries out,letting the manor residents sleepy peaceful.

"Such pretty sounds~ is that all for me?" Another voice followed the first.

Outside the photographers door his mini pet jumped once again at the sound of lightning!

It hated thunder and lightning! Every loud crash made tears form in its big blue eyes. It's paws rapped on the door gently but was tuned out by loud passion and rain.

"My muse~" he cooded. The sound of the bedfrane hitting the wall could be heard.

The pet,fearing for its safety from the storm threw its Saber to the floor and started whailing.

"-seph...at the door?"

"Ignore..." the rest of the words were muffled as the pet rapped on the door as hard as it's little paws could.

"-one....door" the sound of foot meeting cold floor made the pet excited. Would it's savoir finally appear?! "Hello?" You looked up and down the dark hall,a too big robe on your shoulders. Hiding what would have been jospehs to mark and bite had he not been interpreted!

Mini jospeh meeped and you immediately looked down. Seeing the small pet with such big tears in its eyes!

"Junior! Oh what's the matter baby? Scared of the thunder storm? Come here baby iv got you" picking up the pet dressed in his own pajamas. You cuddled him and put him over you shoulders like you would a baby,"its ok mama's here"

"I see the mini headache is here" Jospeh sat up from the bed,sheets hanging low on his thin hips. Most of his neck were covered in love bites and he felt the need for a drink.

"He is not a headache! Poor baby's scared,it's ok baby I got you," you rocked it back and forth,"Jojo could you change the sheets please?"

"For?"

"Well we can't let the baby get in the sheets where we were...ah"

"Making love?" He rubbed his back,'I need to clip her nails' he glanced at your hand.

"Y-yes,would you mind?"

He laied back down for a moment,"Sure," he undressed the bed and walked down into the near by closet to tossed then onto the floor. He'd have one of his butlers come wash it for him in the morning. He pulled out another set of fresh sheets and walked past you.

Seeing you pace back and forth like that. The pet sniffing back tears on your shoulders made him envious.

What he wouldn't give for a son or daughter. To have a family,to have someone to love and care for like he loved and cared for Claude. That's all he's ever wanted!

Changing the sheets he let you know he was done and grabbed a bottle of wine from by the fire place.

"Thank you Jojo" you kissed the top of his head as he sat down in front of it. You held and rocked the pet in your arms. after another few minutes of pacing and humming a mindless tune. Eventually the pet calmed down and let you place it on your pillow,"see? He went down so easily" you kissed the pets head,slandering over to the count,"Jospeh~"

"Hm?" He hummed,he was busy getting drunk.

"Jospeh~"

"Mm I hear you,what is it?" He had his eyes closed,listening to wind and rattle of the shutter along with the crackle of the fireplace.