Paws to booze | Kemi 🍋

A/N: I ain't proof read this one either

He'd been gone for a good four days, that wasn't unusual. Kevin had that cowboys wanderlust so it didn't surpise her that he'd up and leave in the middle of the night.

It was,however, unnerving that he didn't leave a letter. He always left a letter for her before he left but tonight there was none. In fact it looked like he scrambled out of bed in a hurry! He usually took care not to wake her and would often swaddle her with his side of the blankets. 'Yer a demi-rito now',he said one night when he decided to randomly swaddle her up.

She yawned and rubbed her eyes, the summer air made the bedroom unbearablely hot. She placed a candle in its holder and carefully made her way downstairs.

The tavern looked nice and clean,just how she liked it. The only problem was the fact that the back door was wide open!

"Kevin?" She called out, pushing her nightgown sleeve higher up on her shoulder, it kept falling down to her annoyance.

When demi received no response she grabbed the shot gun and placed it by the door frame. She doubted she'd need it but you could never be too careful.

Poking her head out into the night she called out again,"Kevin? You out here? You didn't get sick again drinking all that moonshine did you?"

The bushes rustled and she stepped closer to her gun,"Kevin?"

There was a flurry of movement and in front of her stood a hulking beast. It was atleast nine feet tall, giant bulking hind legs and even bigger hands. A Werewolf up close and personal,it reeked of blood and had a giant deer in its jaws.

It backed up and dropped the deer with a wet splat in front of her,blood flew and splattered across her cheek and white nightgown.

"Kevin!" She yelped,jumping backwards.

The gaint brown and red furred demon sat on his hind legs and whimpered.

He just wanted to please his mistress,it seemes she wasn't too fond of his gift.

"You can't just go and drop a whole dead deer at someone's foot like that!" She cringed at the smell of blood,"now I need to go shower"

He brushed his head agaisnt her waist and looked up at her with big,glowing amber eyes.

"That won't work on me again, go get the tub!" She shooed him off and sighed at the dead animal in front of her.  She watched when Kevin carried over a massive metal tub of warm water. She almost yelled at him when he climbed up the side of the tavern and climbed in her bedroom through the window.

"That idiot!" He was going kick a hole in her wall! Thankfully he didn't, he came back down and landed with a powerful thump in front of her. In his giant claws he held a bottle of sweet smelling soap and a rag,"You're going to wake the neighbors at this rate"

He mearly sat and offered her the items,"You're so cute like this,not a single thought behind those eyes" she scratched under his super fluffy chin and smiled when he fell on his back,exposing his tummy. Unable to resist she got on her knees and scratched even harder,"whos a good boy?"

He let out a happy growl,tail wagging hard enough to tear the grass out of the ground.

"Thats right! You are! You're such a good boy! Good boy!" When she stopped he nugged her hands with his long snout,demanding to be petted,"Kevin,come on,I can't keep petting you all night I want this blood off me"

His tail stopped wagging so hard and he followed her to the metal tub,watching with extreme intrest he watched her toss her night gown away to sink down into the Luke warm water. He immediately wrapped his larger body around it,using his fire conducting fur to heat the water up. The ends of his fur lit up causing a low glow.