Smile for me |Andrew

"Good morning Andrew,"

"Ah,good morning,___" He looked up from the bench in the garden. The morning sun beamed down from the glass skylight onto the plants and the top of everyone's head.

"Did you eat already?" You sat right next to him,knees touching while you rested your head on his shoulder.

"I- uh No I wasn't all that hungry," Sometimes he was starving and sometimes he wouldn't eat for two days straight. He wasn't sure to do about it but he knew for a fact you'd lose it if you found out.

"Darling, that's not good for you!"

And there it is, that worried look you'd give him, the ones he was weak too.

"___,don't look at me like that" He'd feel guilty other wise!

"Well then you better start taking better care of yourself!" He could feel you link arms with him that's when you laced your bare hands with his gloved ones together. It made him feel weird but right, did that make sense? It probably didn't but you were so dang affectionate he hated to see you upset when it became too much for him.

"I'm not being too clingy am I?" You didn't have many relationships, platonic or Romantic wise But you loved how nicely he felt with you,it was...well you didn't know how to explain the feeling but it just felt right.

"It is a bit hot...you didn't have to scoot that far you know" the moment he mentioned being hot you immediately let go and sat on the other side of the bench.

"I dont want to make you hot...Andrew?" He stood up and held out his hands lowly and sighed.

"I dont...want you to think that I ah...don't like you hugging me so....hug?" He looked at the ground and nearly fell over when you tackled him into a hug.

"You're so sweet to me~ I absolutely adore you!"

He let you bury your face in his chest, nuzzling happily into him. He wasn't sure what it was but he just enjoyed seeing you happy. Maybe because it wasn't something he,himself never experienced often or maybe it was because a smile fit your face so damn well?

"___!"

Oh,company.

The small smile on Andrew's face vanished immediately when a male voice called out to you.

"Hi Kevin!! Good- Oh! Andrew?" He'd stepped in front of you, hiding you away from the cowboy.

'That stupid cowboy is here again,I wish he'd stop flirting with her, he dosent deserve to see her smile, none of them do'

"Andrew?"

"...." the irrated face he suddenly made worried you.

"Whats wrong?"

The sour face he made only got worse the closer Kevin got.

"___,Andrew! Yall doing all right? I haven't-"

Andrew gave the cowboy a smile and unlike yours it was...well terrifying. His full force smiles always showed way too much teeth and gums.

"Ahhhhahah Bad time?" The Albino narrowed his eyes with a clear threat that said 'Stay and I bury you alive', Kevin gave him a tip of the hat, "Gotcha" and he left as quickly as he came.

"Oh is he going?" You didn't hear what the other man had said,"But Andrew! Your smile! It's so cute, you need to smile for me more!"

"Hah?"

"I like it alot" he knew that,you told him last night and the day before but he still liked to hear it.

"Do you want to go eat?"

"We can eat in the garden! Iv always wanted to go have a picnic, they do that alot in movies I hear"

"Moonies?"

" Oh my gosh- 'Moonines' Andrew,you're cute~"

He felt embarrassed,"j-just answer the question"

"Its just a form of entertainment, it's like a play only you can pause and start it when ever you want"

"A play to pause and start whenever you want, how strange"

"Its really cool, I'll have to show it too you! Now let's get something to eat,I'm hungry!"

"Mmhm" and he let you pull him away back into the manor.

There wasn't alot of things Andrew enjoyed but your smile was one of them.