Way of the Milky|Norton🍋

A/N:My life was on the line trying to write this cause the Norton simps are starting to for a cult and I'm scared. I also didn't proof read this,Mama moss is tired- ill do it later

Every time you saw him you wanted to die a  little bit more on the inside. It was never brought up,not by you,Chang or Norton but it ate away at you. The hunter seeing you like that was embarrassing,so much so that you couldn't even kiss Norton and his stupid face without seeing wu changs horrified expression.

"Hey, I- oh no you don't!" He reached out to grab you by the back of your dress. It was a old maids uniform. Navy blue with white buttons that reached your ankles,silky gloved to protect you and others from dust and a pair of too tight leggings, you really should lay off the cakes...or maybe it was because you'd outgrown them?

"-ten to me when I'm talking" a flick to the forhead reminded you just who you were speaking with.

"Ow!"

"That didn't even hurt"

He thumped your forhead again.

"Norty come on! You'll leave a mark!" You tried to duck from his assult.

"Its rude to ignore people when they're talking" another thump to the noggin.

"You always bully me!"

"Then don't make it so easy....heh," he cornered you in a hall and started smooshing your face,large hands pinching your chubby cheeks and tugging at your nose. He even pushed his finger up into your mouth,Thumb and pointer finger holding your lips up.

"Naigjeghw!"

"What was that? You've got something in your mouth,can't really hear you"

Annoyed at his bullying you moved your head and nibbled on his thumb,that would show him! You werent going to take his bullying!

Lightly chewing on his thumb you realized you didnt even know if his hand was clean or not and immediately spat his fingers out. Well,tried too, he pressed down on your tongue and snickered when you started to panic.

"Whats the matter? Something got your tongue? You know you look better like this" he purred, flirting,"I'd rather have you like this in my bed" he pressed you tight against the wall,chest to chest and grinning like a mad dog. He still didn't release your tongue but he placed his strong arm right above your head,caging you. You mouth was getting dry so you pulled back and freed your tongue from his thumb,"flighty little thing aren't you?" That wouldn't do, not at all.  He wasn't going to fight you, no he wanted full submission.

"We are in a hall way," you hissed at him, trying to his arm out of the way,"so let me go... you're too close" if anything he got closer and made sure you watched him clean his thumb.

"Give me your wrists"

He was so close now, "for what?" You had then bunched up in your dress when his began his assult. Twisting and tugging on the cloth to get to your wrist.

"Give them to me" having no choice you have him your wrist and he tied then up with his belt.

He didn't say anything but watched you shift nervously on your feet. There it is,that shy,unsure expression that got him harder than a rock.

'Thats the face I want to see,show me more of that' maybe he could convince Jospeh to take a photo of you like this?

"Can I go now? I'm feet are starting to hurt and watch the hands!" They were trailing up your leg,gripping the inside of your thighs and squeezing the soft fat.

"Did you really think you were getting out of this un-fucked? Especially looking like that, you're lucky I didn't just take you on the table"

"I- are you nuts?! We can't just do that on a table! People eat on that!"

"Yeah,that's what I'm doing" he grabbed your thighs and lifted you up onto the small table in the hallway. He knew you'd have a fit if he tried it on the kitchen table,so this would just have to do,for now. So doing what any kind and loving boyfriend would do he pushed your dress up to your thighs and fought back a grin.

"Nort,come on let's not do that here" you tried to convince him, if anyone else caught you like this you'd implode on the spot!

He snorted and pressed his face in your legs,thighs now up on his shoulders. His knees were screaming at him but he really couldn't care less about that.

He immediately tugged the dark underwear out of the way and nipped at the plush skin surrounding his meal. He wouldn't go for it just yet,he wanted to see if he could get you to beg for it. After all,he could go like this for hours.

"Norton"

Already? He'd only just started,"hm?"

"Your room please" it was annoying dealing with the stupid belt withholding you movements. You couldn't tug on his hair like you wanted too and he knew it. He was always too observant for his own good.

"Later,Eating right now" was all he said, using one strong,arm to lift your calf up higher up on his shoulder. He let out a groan,sucking and nibbling away like he'd hadn't eaten all day. His breath was hot agasint your legs and you whined when pulled back only to reangle himself to suck easier at your folds.

"do it again!!" You started to squirm in hid tight grip. Wiggling and trying to get him to go faster but the asshole refused.

" I'm not fucking finished" he winced when you pulled out a Strand of hair or two and used the belt to pin your hands to the wall after knocking the hanging photo down," Stop squirming, ___" he was starting to get annoyed.

"More, do it again"

He would but you wouldn't hold still and- great now you had big fat crocodile tears running down you cheeks.

"Keep it up and I'll give you to something to fucking cry about" he glared up at you, irritated that you kept moving,"you know what? Fine, get up"

"Where are we going?"

He'd had enough of the whining so he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder and stomped back to his room.

He dropped you on his bed with a bounce,"what's with that look for? What you want me to pull out another candle?"

He watched you closely, there is was, that slight shifting of your legs,"No!"

You were a bad liar. He was going to be a bit nicer to you, maybe cuddle you a bit afterwards but now was feeling mean.

"Knees"

"Why?" You jumped when you heard the sound a match striking.

"No reason," he made sure your underwear was tucked nice and snug in his back pocket. By now you were stuck on your stomach, ass up in the air and dress pushed up to your hips and falling down your back. The feeling of his warm body to close to your bare lower lips was embarrassing,"Don't move to much" and he devoured you.

He'd put himself in a similar position just to get your folds muttering into your thighs words you could hardly understand.

"Ella es mia"

"Esto mi mio"

He had to force your hips to stay still and craned his head to side and tugged your hips back closer to his face. He was relentless, running a tongue up your slit before sucking your pearl. You bucked into his mouth and whined when a bit of hot wax fell into your back.

"Hmmm" he hummed,"deja de retorcerte"  he held you a bit tighter, forcing you to stay still while he ate. He added a finger,maybe one or two to help and chuckled when you let out a high pitch whine and squeezed around his tongue.

The smile on his face was that of very,pleased man who'd gotten exsactly what he wanted.

Sitting up he licked the excitement off his chin and face, sitting the candle off to the side and undoing your bindings.

"Next time,I want you on my face" he patted your hips and let you doze off into his chest. Thinking of all the ways he could have you later on.

See? Life can be good when you're playing a death game!