A burning Siren|Fury!phililppe🍋

A/N: this was supposed to 2k or less....it's now over 8 thousand words long,someone put me down already-

"My sister,what ales you?" Fury spoke to the woman sitting on his shoulder,he could never seem to get her to smile, not for long at any rate,"....are you lonely again? If its friends you seek my dear sister I-"

She drooped,seemly mad at him, Fury sighed and let go of her hand. If she didn't want to hear what he had to say then he'd keep to himself.

Opening the French doors he wander out into the large garden of the mansion. The dark leafs of the rose bushes looked lovely under the dark sky.

"Good evening, sir Duke"

He turned to his left and right,looking for the voice.

"Ah,dawn'ere!" Near his feet and behind the bushes of roses, one of his servants was trimming the bushes. She was dirty, had large bags filled with broken off branches and dead leaves fill them. In her hands she held a hedge sheer and more dead leaves mid grasp.

She stood up on shakey legs,he assumes they were numb due to kneeling for so long, and crawled her way under the shrubs and out onto the dark gray pathway.

"Good evening,Thank you for your hard work, I can only imagine how difficult these must be to properly trim" he said touching a rose in mid bloom.

"It aint no problem Mr!" She said putting her sheers down and back into her bag.

He took the time to get a good look her and realize that...she was quit cute. Although he couldn't see much of her face due to the hat pressing her curls down over her eyes. He could see a pretty little smile and even cuter cheeks!

She reminded him of a rabbit in some way.

"It is rather hot today," despite it being late in the evening it was still rather humid,"come,let us have a drink" he faced back to the mansion and looked over his shoulder to see her just standing there,"Did you not wish to come?"

"Oh! Yous were talking tah me! Parden! 'ere I come!" She jumped and was quick to grab her bag and follow him,"I 'ought yous were talk'en to the lady! Hiya missy ma'am"

"Shes rather crossed at me,you don't mind indulging with me do you?" He asked,pulling out a black iron chair for her.

"Thank yah kindly!" she sat down and crossed her legs politely as he sat across from her.

One of the servants came out with a tea set of iced tea. The condensation had already started running down the sides of it.

"My that was quick" his gray eyes widened, he didn't even have to wave anyone over!

"I saw you from the kitchen Sir,I'll return soon with something to eat...and a damp towl or two" the man said glancing at the gardener.

"Ahh to be blessed with such servants," Fury sighed and fixed his monocol. He said as the woman across from him shivered when he spoke. He wondered just what was going through her mind at that very moment?

'He so pretty like! His voice,i 'ont think I ever heard somethin' so pleasant!'

You never thought you'd actually get to meet with the renowned Duke! You'd see him once,at a wedding when he married off two villagers. A woman and a man from low birth but that day she stood before the Duke she looked like true noble woman!

You were a bit jealous knowing you'd never be able to afford such fine cloths.

"Pardon fer me asking Mr but yah need me fer some'thin?" Unless he had idea for new flowers to be added or changed there wasn't much you could do!