Censorship | Ganji 🍋

Plot:First time seggs

"___, hey, I need to talk to you, " ganji said, he sounded nervous which worried you, ganji never got nervous.

"Whats wrong?" You put your cup down and he stood up. Following him back his room you silently closed the door behind you,"you ok?"

" 'm fine I just...I wanted to ask," he paused,how did he say this without being  weird? Was he supposed to let it happen by itself or did he have to ask first?

"Ganji?"

"I...do you...maybe...think about me the way I do you?" He looked away from you, completely embarrassed and nervous at the same time. Sometimes when he stared a little too hard at you he could see your flushed skin, soft thighs and it made him
... it made him want to do things to you.. It made him want to see if your thighs were as soft as they looked.

"I'm not sure what you mean, Of course I think about you! I'm always worried for your safety! You always act so reckless during matches!"

"Thats not-," he let out a sigh,"....Do you want to have sex with me?! Cause sometimes I see you and I think a-about things and I really I-i really-" He crossed his arms and stood up, he didn't want to see your reaction in fear of rejection,"you know what forget it, pretend I never asked, this was stupid"

Had you not grabbed his wrist he would have ran off and try to pretend the conversation never happened.

"Ganji! Hold on!" You anchored him in place," Iv had the same thoughts too...I didn't want to bring it up in case you weren't  ready but...we can always try? If you want?"

You could tell how nervous he was by how dark the back of his neck and ears had gotten. He turned and looked at you from the corner of his eyes then immediately looked away.

"Do you...want to try it now? I-I don't mind waiting if you don't"

He tensed up,"N-now?" You could tell he was extremely nervous but so were you. You were excited to do something so intimate with someone you cared for so deeply. But if he wasn't ready you would wait for as long as needed.

"Mmhm, Ganji I really like you, I like your passion and devotion, the way you get hiccups when you drink too much I don't iv ever felt this attached to someone before"

"-hey!"

"I'm more than willing to give myself up to you, if you want me"

"Of course!" He couldn't think of anyone else he'd rather do this with,"So...now what?"

"I dont know"

You both sat in awkward silence for a moment until you worked up the guts to ask him,"Do you...want to do it now?"

"Now?!" He just got off his emotional Rollercoaster and now you just chucked him back on it!

"Well I mean!it's now or never right!?" Now you were yelling, it wasn't of fear or anger but just the embarrassment that comes with trying something new and intimate.

"I guess?!" Didn't he need like a condom or something? He didn't have any of those! "Look, stay here ill be back with the- the thingies"

"Awww 'thingies'," you snickered at his expression,"should I get undressed?"

"You can if you want too," to be honest he wanted to do it himself. Sure he put a hand on your bare hip and his head on your stomach but he'd never undressed you well not with his hands atleast, but sometimes his eyes would start to wander and..."I'll be quick!" Closing the door behind him immediately ran down the hall and banged on Williams door.

"Wha? Huh? Wuzza," the rugby star rubbed his eyes and yawned,"Ganji? What's got you in a tizzy?"

"Condom"