Night hours| Phililppe

Philippe rubbed his hands, the burned skin was sore from gripping the wax pipe for hours on end. He'd already placed Christine's waxed body in the cabinet for the night,safe with the key in his pocket.

He'd had a bit of a rough day,match after match. Punishing those who committed henis crimes! He smiled faintly at the memory of chairing that woman, the one who reaked of perfume! Yes he could see the sins etched onto her face just what had she done? He didn't know,he'd rip those answers from her yet!

He yawned and stepped into the shower and glanced at the burns he'd acquired. Proof of his own sins of the people he'd falsely jailed. He could live with them and their hatred,he just wished that his sister hadn't had to suffer.

After a quick rinse he stepped out,towl around his waist.

"Ayo what's good?"

He screamed and jumped! Whipping around he saw that you had snuck into his room. Climbed into his bed and was currently taking up most of the space. Just what we're you trying to do here?

" 'what is good' is that you scared the soul out of my body!"

"Awww poor baby" you laughed and changed position,"Hey,look~"

"Are you....are you trying to seduce me?"

You were sprawled across the bed in a would be ,sexy pose,dressed in an old t shirt and shorts.

"Is it working?"

"I...this is- dear lord!" He leaned on the wall and held his sides,laughing so hard his monical had fallen off his ear.

Embarrassed by he laughing you sat up,"Last time I ever try and flirt with you!" And moved to leave.

"N-no! Ple-ease don't I'm sorry it's just,I wasn't expecting you to do that! Oh good lord my face" he held his cheeks and tried to stop smiling because at this point it was starting to hurt!

"Hmph"

"___,don't be like that~" he hummed your name out,"Please? I promise I wasn't laughing at you, just a bit stressed is all! I really needed that laugh" he stood in front of you and took a knee next to the bed. Murky white eyed glinting.

"I have nothing to say to you" You pouted at him and jumped when took your hand and nuzzled his cheek into your palm.

"Please? I promise I ment no wrong by you,You make me happy! I could never laugh at you"

Curse you and your soft heart! Curse him and his stupidly smooth voice! And Curse him and knowing exsactly how to make you swoon!

"Fine! Just get into bed already!" You stomach did a flip when kissed the inside of your wrist.

He moved to climb under the sheets then realized that your baggy shirt had risen up,just a bit! But it revealed just enough skin for an evil idea to pop into his head.

He laied down next to you and wrapped his arms under you butt,cuddling alot lower than usual. You assumed that he just wanted you to play with his hair!

That's when he struck! It a quick jerk he lifted your shirt up higher and placed his lips on your tummy then blew a razzberry.

"PHILIPPE! OH MY GODHAHAHAH! PLEASE! PLEASE NO! IM GONAHAHAHA PEEEHEHEHEHE MY-MY SELF! HELP!" You immediately started jerking around trying to escape but he held a firm grip.

His face was really starting to hurt now but he decided to blow one more time omto your wet skin.

"Apologies but I needed to hear your laughter,atleast once for the day"

You had to catch your breath,"j-ust you...wait...I'm going to...oh lord..get you for that"

"I'll be waiting then"

He wondered what sort of revenge you had in store for him?