Keeping Warm| Antonio

There were many people who didn't like the cold. You were one of those many and so was Antonio. Oh he despised the cold and rain,poor things immune system was terrible! And his joints and limb would get all stiff and sore and he'd be in pain all day till he warmed up.

So it was no surprise to find Antonio huddingly around the small fire in basement.

"Tony, the match is over,you can leave now" you'd come to get him but he wasn't moving,"Toni?" You noticed the rocket chair was struggling to hold the man up and you shook him.

"Mhm? Oh about that time already?" He jerked up then made a pained face. His hair was wrapped around his face and neck,trying to stay warm.

"My poor beloved, I went and got your shower ready" he was cold to the touch and you desperately wanted him back inside before he got sick again.

"You pamper me" there was a light teasing in his voice but he stood and followed you out of Leo's memory and back to your shared room.

"Well someone has to,look at you! You're still shaking!" You held his stitched hand and tried to keep it warm. It was hard to do so when you no longer had a functioning body,"Now shoo! I'll put your violin away"

"Are you sure you just dont want to see me naked?"

You snatched the bow from his hands and grabbed the instrument by the neck,"Get!"

"Yes Ma'am" he laughed again and shivered his lankyself into the bathroom.

"That man,I swear!" Putting his violin away in its proper case you sat it on the night stand next to his side of the bed and  slipped your slippers off. They were a bit wet due to the snow.

It wasn't long before the musician stepped out and held a towl up to you.

"Would you be so kind?" He asked,hair gripping the towl so it wouldn't fall.

"Yes yes come sit down," standing behind in as he sat in a large chair you helped him dry his head off,"You are so tall!"

"Is that a problem?" He knew his lankyness made for some...difficult positions. He wished he was shorter,wished his bones and joints didn't always hurt and he didn't get sick so often. How was it that a dead man could still get sick?! Just another perk of being him he supposed....

"Oh I never said that, I like tall men,especially ones with such a handsome smile" you flirted and he couldn't help but crack a grin.

He knew good and damn well his 'smile',if you could even call it that, was the stuff of nightmares. Yet you, a new hunter who was basically allergic to actually hunting survivors, found it attractive. You thought he was attractive! Before when he was still alive we would have agreed but now? The compliment gave him dead butterflys!

"You'll have to forgive me for a lack of words, it's hard to think when I have a beautiful woman tending to me" he felt you pull most of his hair back to the back and pulled his neck back just enough to place a few kisses there,"mhm hello"

"Come to bed now?"

You didn't have to tell him twice!