Underwater|Norton

Tired didn't begin to cover how you felt. Mentally,physically, emotionally drained that's what life here at the manor was like. No matter how many games you 'won' you would never truly escape the manor. It was only for a few minutes every time you escaped youd get that rush of freedom. That feeling of finally being home!

It was different for each person,some saw family,others saw riches and some saw nothing. Thats what you felt,nothing.

Like a dull,aching hollowness in your chest. You wanted to escape already,it wasn't fair. How did you have so many responsibilities places on you? Its not fair. But life wasn't fair,you knew that from day one.

You were given a hand that life loaned you and you'd pay with interest at the end of it. What a sad way to go? Hmm to live,to work and to die. That's how it's always been though? Right? A slave to family,to work and to money.

If only you had enough you'd never have to worry about anything ever again! But life was sadistic like that,it tricked you into an unwinnable game. Now you were probably trapped in some Ikea-ish like SCP. Or maybe you were already dead? Forced to live and die over and over for some, what was it again? Experiment? Or was it one of the gods that resided here who replayed time over again and again?

No one really knew the truth, not you nor the hunters.

So you laied down on your bed and just...existed. You didn't want to die but you also didn't want to be awake. You wanted time to pass peaceful but wanted to watch life unfold. It was damned thing these pesky emotions,they came and went and made life even more complicated.

Especially when it came to him.

"Hey,what's wrong with you?"

There he was,him and that stupid hat of his!

You however didn't say anything. You just laied there,tears drying up on your face and pillow. You didn't feel like talking,you just wanted to exist for a moment and cry your eyes out.

He kicked his shoes off and got into bed with you,heavy arms wrapped around you sides. This was the tightest anyone had ever held you,God knows you needed it.

"You know I'm not good with this shit but I want to live happy, it know it's tough but I'm here so feel free to throw that burden onto me, my shoulders are big enough to carry anything you have"

You pressed your ear closer to his heart.

"I know I don't say this enough and I hope you don't think I'm saying this just to say it but I really do admire how far you've come, not everyone can do that,I'm proud" His hand was rubbing up and down,rubbing your back.

And he was,nothing more nothing less.