Early birds| Annji 🍋

It was warm.

She felt warm and content under the thin sheets,which was a surpise considering how poorly made they were. Then again all that heat came from Ganji,who'd just about wrapped his entier body around her. Holding her close and tight.

It made her smiling when she felt his arms around her waist. He loved to cuddle,even if he would never admit it. Which is why they both usually ended up in each other's room.

It was cute really! She loved their little dynamic. She'd make them cute little stuffed toys,and by her she really ment him, and he'd go out and chop wood for her. Together they'd sit down at her work bench and brain storm ideas about what cool new toy they could make. He really was a sweet heart.

"Again..." he grumbled in his sleep.

'Is he sleep talking again?' How cute! She would definitely tease him about that once he woke up.

He nuzzled closer and started to squirm.

He's moving alot more,I hope he isn't having a nightmare

They were both prone to night terrors however something was off. He wasn't squirming anymore,he was grinding up agaisnt her.

Is he?

To test her theory she pushed her hips back and was immediately rewarded with a low and raspy groan.

He is!

Touching each other was nothing new and she knew he enjoyed more than he let on but would he be OK with her touching him while he was still asleep?

She could feel him poking her and moved her hips more. He must have liked it consider how hard he was pushing into her.

"Jiji" she whispered and rolled over to face him,"Ganji,wake up" she watched his eyes crack open before he turned away from her and yawned.

"Hm?" He grunted,still half sleep.

"...you were poking me" it tool a moment for the words to register.

"Nhm?"

"You...your morning wood..."

"Nhhm?" He still wasn't getting it,probably because his brain hadn't fully turned on yet.

With a sigh Anne cupped him through his short.

He let out a long hiss of air and grabbed her by the wrist.

"Did you not want me too?"

He was fully awake now,"Its...it's early, you don't have to,I can take care of it," a cold shower usually worked,"I'm sorry for-" he sucked in a sharp breath when she started touching him again.

"I want too," she liked seeing him all worked up and flustered,"Do you really not want to?"

"I j-just don't want...want you to-" he shuddered when her hand pushed past his boxers.

"Please?" She begged,"Can I suck it?"

That simple line had him immediately at full mast,"anything you want" he grunted out. He didn't care anymore,everything was hot and warm. Anne was hot and warm and-

Ganji let out a small whine when she grabbed him at the base and started to tug on him. At this point she could do anything to him and he'd like it.

She reached over with her other hand and turned on the lamp.

Ganji winced at the sudden bright light,"Whats the lamp for?"

"I just like seeing your face when you cum"