storms at Sea | Jose 🍋

"Captain!" Barock yelled from the deck,"We've entered Sea witch waters!"

Jose immediately looked up from the knot he was retieing and made a beeline for his room,"Hold your ears shut once you see the water start to bubble! Don't let up until I tap your right shoulder three times!" He'd delt with his fair share of sea witches. They were cruel creatures that craved the blood of men. The water around the ship had turned into a bright gold as he snatched an Opalescent flute off the wall.

Stepping back outside, he made sure his crew had followed his instructions and took the flute to his lips. He usually wouldn't bother you like this, but there were extremely important items below deck, and they couldn't risk being capsized by sea witches.

He played a long,eerie melody that echoed across the now misty ocean. The sky had turned gray, and the golden water seemed dull in comparison. The waves began to turn rough, and then in a strike of lightning, a figure appeared floating above the crew.

It slowly desended, walking on air as if there were invisible steps and stopped just in front of the Jose. A woman dressed in a thin nightgown stood before him and placed her hands on her hips.

"You have a lot of nerves summoning me like this, I didn't even have time to change," you wrapped the thin white house robe that only reached your knees.

"Maruna,please, now is not the time," He could see the witches getting closer to the ship, and he needed you to get rid of them now!

"Oh you used my summoning name,You must really be in deep water,no pun intended~" you snickered at his panicked face,"Lets see,what would be the best way to get rid of them? I know a great deal of spells. " You wanted to see how long it would take before he threatened you.

"Maruna!"

"Yes, my favorite summoner?" You laughed again as you pulled a small feather out from your arm,twirling it between your fingers,"you know. I think I left my pot boilING!" You didn't expect him to grab you by the throat and force you to look up at him.

"I'm going to say this one last time,you filthy bird,Get ride of the witches before I break your flute like I broke your back." Oh, he was dead serious.

The feathers running down your legs and arms fluffed up out of fear and arousal, and you immediately flicked the feather in your hands down into the water. The water crackled for a moment and then stopped when he started squeezing.

"There better not be a single chip of wood missing from this ship. Do you understand Foul?"

"Yes, sir." The tightness was starting to make you dizzy in the best of ways. You made sure to concentrate on making sure the lighting killed whatever was in the water and only the water.

The high-pitched screams of the sea witches made your summoners grip loosen a bit. That death grip he had around your neck turned into a soft and gentle strokes with his thumb across your jaw. Needless to say,at this very moment,you were putty in this mortal man's hands.

If your sisters or any other Element born creature saw how domestic he'd made you, they'd shake their heads in shame. You didn't care, though. This was the only man who'd ever managed to tame that awful desire you had, and you weren't letting him escape your talons.

"Well look at that,you're good for something else besides being a cock warmer," he stared you down as the golden water turned back to normal,"however, You wasted my precious time,anything could have happened to my cargo while you were too busy fucking around" that iron grip returned and you held onto his wrist.

"Sor-ry! I won't do -"

He pulled you up closer to his face,your talons only grazing the floor,"Damn right you won't, I want you in my office," he pushed you twoards it by the throat,"Go"