Milk|Naib william mike Jose🍋

Idv men who would definitely try and get some of that sweet milk

●Naib

Will literally fight your child to get at your chest/hj

What naib wants, he gets

Dosent matter what it is and right now he was busy sucking the milk out your tits.

"Hey, stop moving so damn much" he snapped, annoyed at your wiggling.

"Naib, my son-" you could hear him crying on the baby monitor.

"You just put him down of course he's going to cry"

Your son was a bit of Crier,he hated being put down or not having your attention.

"But-"

"You said your chest was hurting," he started to work on your right breast,"Let me help" he licked the milk off the corner of his lips.

"Naib,don't bite so h-hard" he put you on the couch the moment you mentioned your chest was hurting. He didn't waste a single moment in getting your bra off completely and latching onto a nearest perky bud.

"Nhn" he grunted. He made sure to watch his teeth,"Teash good" he groaned. Grinding him hardon into your hip.

"There won't be any left for the baby"

"He's got a whole right one I haven't even touched yet"

"Yet?" You shook,he really wasn't going to let you go!

Mike

Does only try to get a taste when he's horny

Which is half the time

But he'll only ever do it when he's buried three inches inside you

"Mike thats for the baby!"

"He already had his fill!" He countered

Your son was currently milk drunk,knocked out sleep In his crib

Mike,however,was no where near sleepy! Even after he'd come home from Hullabaloo he still had energy to spare,especially if it ment he could get a taste.

Being buried to hilt inside your cunt didn't stop his mouth from finding its way to your chest.

"Its my turn," his blond hair was somewhat plastered to his forhead. Blue eyes looking up at you,"iv been waiting for this all day" he had his hands tightly holding your thighs up,"now hold still for me sunshine,I haven't finished yet"

William

Oh he can't even look at them with out getting a boner

It's not like he's horny all the time

But Once his mind starts thinking about them its going to be hard to stop

Soft and squishy, filled will milk perfectly round to suck on-

"-lliam! Hey I need you to get up," You were trying to fold the last of your laundry, he'd finished his side already,"your sitting on my shirt

"My bad" he sat up and started to fold it for you,"hey,you got anything else you need to do?"

"Well besides make dinner" it was your turn to make it,regardless of much you hated it.

"Good I'm starving," he sat you right in his lap and pressed his hand on your stomach,pushing upwards to get rid of it

"Wha- hey! Ask first!!"

"I already know you like it,I can feel you squeezing around my thigh," he made the muscles in his leg tighten up and watch you shiver,"mmm that's what I thought" he moved your hips back and forth.

"Will, can we do this on the bed?" It would be alot easier that way.

"Mmmm depends" he grunted,kissing the back of your ear.

"On?" You panties were uncomfortable and sticky. You let out another violent shiver when he cupped your chest, purposefully pinching the nub.

"How much you producing" he pulled his wet hand away and licked the milk off,'if only she knew good she tasted'. He had a small smile ghost across his face. It was nice feeling you grind up on his leg like this but you were right,it was time he moves this to the bed room.

"Can we go now?" it wasn't very easy riding his thigh like this.

"Hold still for me shortcake," he scooped you up easily and carried you to the bed room,"wait here for me" he left to double check on the baby,made sure the crib was secure then immediately came back and closed the door behind him.

"We should probably get some napkins yeah?" You tried to escape his gaze,trying to cover up somehow. He saw through that trick and immediately sat on your hips.

"That won't be necessary" he pinned your wrists next to your head with one hand and let his other glide down your stomach. William pressed an eager tongue to your chest and happily started sucking away while his other hand found its way between your legs.

•Jose

Gets drunk on you,very very easily

As in he starting to prefer you over his alcohol

He still dosent like your kid tho

Too nosy and depend on him and you

He'll still help you with your kid tho cause he loves you so much.

"Jose could you pass me a napkin please?" You asked from your chair. You'd just finished putting your son down for a nap.

"Sure" he leaned over and handed it too you. Watching as your quickly stuffed it under your shirt,"you ok?"

"I'm fine,just a bit of extra milk is all" you thankfully produced just enough for your kid and only had to occasionally deal with an over abundance of milk.

"Do you need my help?" He offered.

"Last time I accepted your help I ended up with bite marks on my butt and hips"

A smile shot across his face,"mmm yes,why don't we recreate that moment?" He very much enjoyed having you face down,ass up on his bed.

"Pervert," he pulled you up to your feet and pulled you close,chest to chest so you couldn't avert your eyes from his gaze,"J-Jose your hand"

"Hm?" He asked with fake innocent,he already had your body pressed up against the wall. His right arm was pulling your shirt up while his left was pulling your leg up.

"I am not going to let you fuck me againt the wall!"

"You say that now," it didn't take long for him to have you mostly undressed. The navigator was nimble with his hands,"but your so wet for me" he already had his two good fingers slowly pushing in and out.

"The neighbors-" you shuddered mid sentence when grabbed a breast and started teasing the poor nub. Beads of milk started to run down the inside of his hand and Jose quickly brought it back to mouth.

"They'll be just fine," the sound his belt coming undone made you swallow,"you,however, are a different story" he muttered right under your ear.Chest pressed firmly against your back,"oh there's no need to shiver,I'll be good,to you I promise"