Attention | Antonio 🍋

A/N: This was supposed to be a fully short story for Antonio's birthday instead this monster came out. I hate this so much-

The clinking of glass hitting wood echoed in the bar as the patreon stood up shakily. The wound of wooden chair legs scraping across the floor made the violinist look down.

"Hmm? What are you still doing here little rabbit?" In his hand he had another bottle of alcohol. He expected you to have gone back to your room by now but you were still here. Watching him drink away whatever problems plagued his mind.

"I want..." the rest of what you said faded away with the strumming of Kevin's Mandolin and Freddy's saxophone. The two would occasionally come and play for Demis makeshift bar.

"Louder,little rabbit, I can't hear you"

You spoke again and he sighed failing to hear you. Being so short compared to him made it difficult for him to hear sometimes, so he picked you up with his hair,"There, now speak" he placed the glass to his lips only for you to shove the drink away from Antonio's face. He grunted and licked away the wine now staining his chin,"wh-mhm!" Grabbing the two strands of hair framing his face and tugged him into a short kiss.

"T-there that's all I wanted" you tugged at his hair, a silent demand to be put down. You expected the hair to loosen its grip on your hips but it didn't, it did the exsact opposite,"Toni? Hey,what are you doing?" That eeri grin wormed itself back onto his face as his hair flickered menacingly around his face. That telltale red gleam in his eyes you only saw in Duos with him made you nervous.

As a hunter yourself you'd never experienced Antonios...other self, even in Duos you'd only ever come across him a few time. When you did he seemed to be a completely different person, that usual quiet and aloof attitude was gone replaced by something more aggressive and sinister.

"...AntoNIO!" His hair dragged you in a secluded part of the bar.

"Its rude to not ask permission for things,Little rabbit"  red fog seeped from his body and he leaned down right next to you and-

Chu!

"Its only fair I do the same" He'd placed a chast, almost non existent kiss to the corner of you lip. The singular Strand of hair that sat atop his head started to wag,back and forth,was he...excited?

"Tonio-"

You couldn't get a word in,he was busy kissing you senseless.

"I cant- ....mm...would you just- Hey!" He'd moved from your lips to your throat,tugging at the buttons,"not in public-"

"Fine" with that he quite literally carried you off like he did with any other object.

"Perverted old man,just what do you plan on doing with me?" You pushed the shared bed room door open and he kicked it closed behind him

"Oh all sorts of horrible things,Little rabbit"

"Ugh you always call me that,it's corny, I think Joseph fits it better"

"Joesph is little alright, a little shit" he grunted when he fell back first onto his bed, with you straddling his bony hips it knocked the wind out of him.

"Dont be mean to him,Jojo has done nothing wrong" you pulled out a comb and some detangler and ran it through the dark strands,"He's very sweet once you get to know him," you'd met with Joesph on several occasions, he was often seen with another survivor, the one with gray hair. It wasn't often you saw them together but when you did they always seemed to just be quietly enjoying the weather,no matter how gentle or powerful it was,"I think he just needs a friend,He's lonely"