Blue crystal |Philippe

It was hard enough trying to avoid getting wax in your hair, but you'd take that over whatever the hell they'd given the mad man! A new toy that changed his normal,hard, and soft wax into sharp, painful crystals.

It covered windows,pallets, and ciphers. Nothing was safe! The man was an absolute menace and judging by that loud,gleeful laugh,he was enjoying his hunt. Crazy bastard the lot of them. You hated him, yes, but you hated him even more for looking good.

A lot of the hunters were fairly attractive. Michiko looked lovely, and Mary,despite having her head cut off, still looked beautiful. Wu Chang and Joseph were no exception either as all three, or was it technically two? Anyways! The group of men looked very handsome despite wu chang have two separate colors pigenting his skin and Jospeh being literal black and white.

Ann, Philippe, and Antonio were in their own little subcategory. While visibility showing signs of their death, being inhumans colors like purple, they still looked normal...kinda.

"Ah yes, there she is, the last wolf hiding away like a coward."

speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Looking up over at the hunter, you sighed. Well, it was good while it lasted.

"Why the long face wolf?" He asked teasingly, his pipe clipped to his waist as he smiled that black lipped grin. You still weren't sure how he managed to scar it so badly.

Well, this is it! This was where you died. Great, just great.

"Hm..." he stopped mid reach, taking in your features for a moment. He studied you very carefully. Even fixing his monocle and squinting at you as he did so,"How strange."

He held your chin in his hand,turning your face from side to side and looking displeased. Then he grabbed you and tossed you into the air before catching you!

"Warn, someone first! You almost gave me a heart attack! And...why are you looking at me like that..." he was staring way too hard and way too close! " Stop looking at me!" You looked away from him, pushing his face away with your hands. Not to mention, he smelled like fresh water and soap.

"Nh! Stop that! Chrisy, hold her for me, please. "

That's when you felt a second arm hold your shoulder. That's the thing about him. You could never tell if his dear sister was alive or not. Her arm wrapped around your shoulder as he carried you and nails digging into your shoulder as a silent warning from her.

'Don't be difficult'

As scary as Philippe was, his sister was just as scary, if not more. It had only happened once a long time ago, someone had done something or other, leaving the hunter was unconscious. The survs, thinking about getting revenge, tried to do something to him, and Christina didn't like it. At all. And most if not all of them ended up bleeding out when she done. So it was hard to tell if she was just hanging around or sentient.

He fixed his grip on your butt and legs, carried you like a toddler the way a mother would, and brought you up and out of the basement.

You weren't sure where he was taking you, but your legs finally got to rest, so woo-hoo for that you supposed. Glancing up at him, you immediately looked away. Why was he so damn close?

"You're too close." he caught your hands and held both wrists in one palm so he could stare at your face more with better lighting. You hated feeling so exposed to him like this, hated how weirdly pretty his gray eyes were. And that stupid braid of his!

He sat you in a chair but never pulled the constraints down. Putting his foot up on the bench, he rested his arm on his knee and leaned down.

"How odd, you are not a wolf, nor are you a sheep, what are you?"

"Um, a human?"

He laughed at that, hanging his head low before standing up at full height,"You are interesting, Maus."

'Maus? What the hell is that?'

"Go on then." and he left, leaving you to find dungeon by yourself .

"Weirdo..." A bit of a flush came over you. 'He's lucky he smells nice' like soap with a hint of something...masculine yet feminine at the same time.