Intertwined |Ganji🍋

A/N: Oh boy yall are in for a surpise!!!

High near the mountains the a Nordic village stood proud. The snow was falling hard that night. The trillions of snowflakes covering everything and everyone in a coat of white. The moon watched over head as men and woman trudged through the thick snow.

On his back he carried a wild boar,it's blood lead a trail usually he'd be more worried but tonight he only had one goal on his mind.

Get back home.

It wasn't far,he could see it from the cobble stone path. There,in the underside of the mountain he could see a lamp glint in the darkness.

You were still up, waiting for him. He walked faster. Slowly his home got closer and closer and he could smell bread cooling off from somewhere in the hut.

He rested his kill outside and pushed the door open, shaking the snow from his head and shoulders. The warmth enveloped him but he craved something warmer.

"Welcome back"

There you were,still in your work blouse but had settled for wrapping a thick furred blanket around your waist. He could see the thick scaled tail sway calmly behind you. It's dark blue scales shimmer from the warm flames of the fireplace.

Every step he took closer to you he could see your tail wagging faster and faster.

"I am" he loved seeing you so quietly excited.

"You're so cold," you started to undo his Armour,"you walked from the red trees,did you not?"

"Mmhm" he grunted in agreement,shrugging off the heavy metal off. It fell to the floor with a loud Clank and you were just about to pick it when he stopped you,"Warm me" cleaning could wait,he wanted to bask in your warmth.

"Dinner?"

"Later" he was already grabbing every piece of warm clothing he could find and putting them in a large nest in front of the fire place.

He laied down and offered his torse as a pillow. Now laying ontop of him you wrapped the very tip of your tail around his ankle

"War approaches"

That's right,the uprising was ready to go in a matter of moons.

"You really wish for me to leave?" As a deep sky nightmare you were akin to war and blood shed.

"You are needing to heal," he brushed your hair with his hand,"I am sorry" he remembered when the ruler had sent him to take your head. The dictator had wanted the deep sky dragon dead by any means and it had taken over a month of non stop fighting to bring you out of the sky and another month to ground and 'slay' you.

It was the longest you'd ever had to fight mear humans before and to see such a small,fierce and strong mortal male challenge you like that thrilled you to no end! You'd even kept him as part of your horde for a while. Of course during that time you'd both tried to kill each other several times until he eventually manned to pin your human form to the ground. He'd slashed your chest open then and nearly killed you. You weren't sure why but that particular injury was still healing and it worried him.

He wouldn't let you go into battle like this.

"Dont, I much enjoyed it" being so close to death like that was a sensation you'd been hoping to feel for ages,"still so cold" his legs were freezing.

"Then warm me"

You already knew what he was asking for,pushing down your white blouse,it still reeked of ale and alcohol.

"..." His cold hands touched your hip and stared up at you from below, absolutely enamored by you and the scales that glitter across your body. The very scales that protected him during battle,he owed you his life. How many times had an arrow that should have struck him in the heart been deflected by those brilliant shimmering scales?