20 questions |Jospeh|Norton|Ganji+

Another request: Asking the bois inappropriate questions

●Joseph

Watching him practice his swordsmanship on dummies was always a treat. The count would change into his fencing gear and attack viscously until his energy was spent. This often  lead to him snatching his face gear off, hair flying wildly everywhere. Oh the sight made you weak in the knees!

"Now of I remember correctly, when you lower youself into this position,"he squatted and held his rapier in a steady grip then lunged,"it keeps you more steady and...____? Are you even listening?"

"Mmmhm," you blinked at him, he looked so good in his gear, and seeing him throughly enjoy the sport made you happy,"God I wish I was that dummy"

"Ah, pardon?" he took his mask off to look at you.

"I said I want you to tear me to pieces,is that a problem? Mr.Desaulnier" you walked right up to him and got as close as you could to him.

"I- uh well Ahem," he coughed into his fist,"as in,right now?"

"Right now♡"

You have him wrapped around your finger.

●Norton

"You should wear more revealing clothing" you said, watching him change shirts.

"...what?"

"I said,'you should wear more revealing clothing' "

He looked at you for a moment,"Pervert"

"Yeah well its your fault! Stop being so hot all the time!"

He let out a small wuff of a laugh at your perverted attempt at flirting,"Ok I'll bite,I'llet you pick out one thing to wear"

"Wait really?!" You'd been trying to get him to wear black tulip for AGES! ever since that one time he'd falling into the water at lake side. He looked beyond amazing with something so thin and transparent hugging his body so tight. You remember how perky his ni-

"Hey! Listen up you pervert, I know what your thinking about," he sighed when you grabbed his chest and he slapped your hands down,"You get these but I want something in return"

"Anything"

He grinned and you could already feel the fragments in your pocket vanish.

●Ganji

"Jiji?"

He grunted, occupied with fixing his gear. He'd need to borrow more string from Anne or possibly ask Violetta for some.

"Can you show me your balls? Please?"

He pointed to the small basket of balls he kept by his bed,"There over there,now let me work in peace for a while"

"I dont mean those"

He made a confused face but didn't stop sewing,"I dont have any other..." Oh. Maybe if he hunched over hard enough and pretended that he wasn't utterly embarrassed you wouldn't be able to tell.

"Jiji?"

"You are insufferable sometimes"

You mearly kissed behind his ear and left.

●Antonio

"So how good are you with your hands? Well fingers I mean" you asked, watching him take off his twin tailed coat and hang it up.

"Now why would you want to know that?"  He knew exsactly what you were trying to do.

"I just assumed as a musician you'd be good,or atleast decent"