FFC| Split🍋

Eli glared at naib from his spot on your chest, and mouthed two loving words.

Eat
Shit

Naib hissed at him. Normally he could handle Eli flipping him off from behind or telling him to get plucked but now? Now he felt threatened, this quiet feuding had gone on for long enough. He was tired of holding back,especially for someone like him.

It had been two years,more than enough time for her to chose a mate and more than enough time to for him to kill the owl a hundred times over.

He could kill him right now if he wanted to, the feathers that were usually tensed and ready for an attack were relaxed. He was an easy target, it would be so easy for him to tear those feathers from elis back and end it all.

Eli himself knew that all too well,for the sake of letting her sleep peaceful he kept his body relaxed. But neither of them could fight back instincts for long. Maybe it was that time of the year or maybe it was the alcohol but one thing they both felt was the strong urge to mate.

To mate and breed and fuck then breed some more till the urge stopped and then some. That lustful urged wouldn't be stopped,not this time.

Eli pressed his nose into the crook of her neck and wallowed in her scent. Her smelled good,he couldn't put a name on what it was but Eli wanted to wallow in her. It wasn't normal how obsessed he was with her. He knew it,Brooke knew and he was damn sure Naib knew it. Was it because he was in love with her? Or could it be that he simply enjoyed fighting with the other hybrid over her? Would his infatuation wear off once he took her?  He hoped not, Eli loved spending time with you,getting to show her all the things of his clan and his life, it made him happy!

That's when another strong scent hit him, just what was she? To have such an unnaturally tight grip on him like this? Well in the end it didn't matter,he'd have her bare his clutch.

He opened his mouth slightly and bit her neck.

"Nhgm" she jerked in her sleep, back arching slightly and that scent,that delicious mouth watering scent-

He needed more.

Turing his head sideways he opened his mouth wider and bit her neck again,harder. This time her knee came up,resting beside Elis hips and he bit her again and again.

It wasn't enough

It was never enough

"___,I need you," he grunted into her now bleeding skin,licking away his sinister deeds ,"I can't hold back anymore" he stood on shakey legs and picked her. The young woman laied her head happily on his chest. Not knowing of the horrible thoughts he had of her.

"And where the hell do you think you're going" Naib hissed again,fangs showing.

This was a dangerous game the owl was playing. Naib knew Eli had been more or less removed from his....faith for unspoken reasons. He couldn't see the man's eyes but he could feel just now unstable he was,where the hell was Brooke when you needed her?

"You can either try to stop me and die or join me,either way I'm not letting her go"

"Shes asleep,she cant even tell what you she wants"

"I dont need words" he really didn't, the way her body was reacting to his touch. She wanted him just as bad. He could practically taste it, he bet if he were to touch her, she'd be drenched around his fingers! Fuck- the thought got him hard.

He didn't give Naib enough time to catch up before placing her in the bed and shifting off his robes.

"For the sake of a warrior I'll give you one more chance to back down, Eli" as tempting as she was, laied out like easy picking, he wouldn't dare try to-