in the basement | Luca

...

'Cold' that was your first thought as you slowly woke up. The left side of your bed was cold,"luca?"

No response

Yawning you peeked outside the window and saw that the snow was still falling and the sun had yet to rise,"Where could he have gone off too?" You yawned again and rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. Sitting up you stepped into your slippers and exited your shared room with nothing but a robe and slippers.

"That rat, where did he run off too this time?" You muttered, it was so cold in the mansion. The snow storm outside had only gotten worse and the temperature continued to dropped. Where on earth could he be at the hour?! Well that was a dumb question,you already knew where he was.

Walking around the corner and past the kitchen you Stood in front of the basement door. The door was wide open,"I swear if he's down here" how dare he get up and leave you to freeze in the middle of the night like this? You would be having a word with mr.Balsa! As you creeped down the stairs the air got colder and colder to the point where you could see your breath.

At the bottom of the stairs was a hallway with a light shining from one of the large rooms. You could hear the clanking and clinking of metal parts clicking together.

"And this...goes....here"

Yup you'd recognize that little rats voice anywhere! He was standing on a stool with a wrench in hand and some wire cutters in the other.

"Its late,come back to bed"

"Shit!" He swore,nearly jumping out of his skin and falling. You helped keep him stable and caught his hips so he wouldn't fall," I told you not to sneak up on me like that!" The last thing he needed was another accident.

"Sorry, I just wanted to make sure you were ok" you rested your head on his hip,looking up at him with those puppy dog eyes you knew he was weak too,"I was cold when I woke up, I want my Luca to come back" you yawned and buried your face in his hip.

"H-hey! Don't do that!" From this point of view you looked a bit too sexual for his liking! "You do this every time I try and work on my projects!"

"Hmm? Do what?" You played with his belt and he swallowed.

"You know what you did, your lucky Tracy was done for the day" he remembered when you'd snuck down into the basement and tried to help him get rid of his frustration when one of his machines wouldn't work. You'd just about sucked the soul of his body that day,"I won't fall for that again" he squished your cheeks together, annoyed.

"I just want my Luca pooka to come back already~"

"Noooo" he groaned and covered his face with his gloved hands. You always came up with the lamest nick names for him.

"Yessss, what you don't like the new name?"

"Not at all" he leaned against the flat,metallic rectangle. He smiled at you,as tired as he was you never failed to brighten his day. You always made sure that he ate when he threw himself into another half baked scheme to escape the manor or was on stand by with a fire extinguisher when things got hairy,"I'll come back later"

"But I'm cold!" Plus you'd already walked downstairs!

"Ehh? So just go back upstairs?" He pulled a small part out of the large machine and brought it over to a large table full of nuts,bolts and a bunch of other things you had no idea how to name,"Im going to be down here for a while,just go back to sleep i- hey!"

You pouted and lifted his arms up,sat down in his lap and rested your face in the crook of his neck,"good night"

"Wha- you can't just go to sleep in my lap,___! ....hey!" You'd already fallen back to sleep,"so clingy" he sighed, fiddling with his wire cutters but he had to admit, you were pretty cute like this. Although he wasn't look forward to having a massive crick in his neck but since it was you,he'd let it slide.