Handfull | William

He could feel someone staring at him, a pair of eyes had been on him for a while now ever since he'd steppes into his make shift gym.

"Wha- hey! Keep going!" You whined from your spot near the door. William had made his little work out room in a small,unfurnished room in the manor. He was sweating hard and panting after doing a bunch of reps by himself.

"So you're the one who's been watching me!" He grabbed a cup of water and dried his face and chest with a spare towel,"if you wanted to watch you could have just asked I-" he noticed that you weren't making eye contact,rather you were looking somewhere lower,"Do I have something on my face,___? You've been-" oh,"I see you have no shame,miss.___" he used your last name and grinned.

Nothing felt better than knowing when someone was checking him out! It was a huge ego boost.

"My god they're huge..." you muttered, the man had a bigger rack than you!

"Oh so your one of those,kind of girls~" He himself had a few girlfriends in his time at school and every last one had a thing for his chest. Maybe it was a girl thing? Either way he was enjoying the attention,so he didn't complain.

"Wha-!? I am not! It's just that if you're going to let them thangs hang out I'm going to look!" But holy cow they looked perfect for sleeping on and wait- you were zoning out again! "Anyways I just came in here to check up on you! Not ogle at you!"

"Uh huh, right" your eyes had dropped to his chest again,"you wanna touch them?"

You jerked,"what?! No I don't wanna touch your gross chest! Didn't you just finish working out?" You lied,you really wanted to hold them but you weren't going to tell him that!

"You sure? Last chance before I throw my shirt back on!"

"...fine! Since you want my attention that badly!" You poked the right one,"soft..." you werent expecting it to be so....squishy?

William wanted to laugh at how enamored you were with his chest but he managed to hold back,"I can make them hard"

"Bullshit!" He flexed and the muscles tightened up.

"WHAT?!"You grabbed his chest and squeezed, "no way! I didn't know they could do that!"

"I can make them move too"

"No way- Oh my gosh!" He was making his pectoral move and bounce like crazy,"...that's hot" your eyes widened once you realize what you'd just said-" I mean It cool! And- Stop smirking!"

"Awww is someone embarrassed?"

"I am not! Let go! William!" The man already towered over you,all you could feel was his pectorals press up againstyou face as he hugged you,"oh my gosh"

"Still want me to let go?"

"...No"

He chuckled, that's what he thought.

A/N: haha Titties make brain go Awooga