Teachers pet | Antonio

'Ok here we go!' Dropping a pallet down early you turned to face the hunter behind you,"Mr.Paganini! Um could I talk to you for a moment?" You vaulted a window to create more space.

"Oh? Why don't we talk while I chair you?"

"Uh that would be counter productive, I wanted to- OOF! ow, you didn't have to hit me that hard" you groaned and held your head in your hands.

"You had something to say did you not? Speak your business" he said, hair Strapping you gently into the chair.

"I want to know if..." you stopped yourself, trying to things of what you really wanted to say,"If it's not too much trouble, would you mind teaching me how to play? The violin I mean"

He stopped scanning the horizon and looked down at you,"Is that really what you want? Or are you just saying that to catch me off guard?"

"What? Of course, I mean it! Iv always wanted to learn an instrument! If only to spite that wretched woman" you dug your nails into the seat of the chair, "I swear when I get out of this hell I'm going to beat her with those stupid-" the twig he stepped on broke you out of your loathing.

"Ah it seems your a rather decent listener," he stroked his chin,even from so far down you could see he was starting to grow a small beard.

"So is that a yes?"

"No"

"Wh-why not?! It's not like you do anything all day anyways!"

"Bold words coming from someone in hitting distance"

"Blah blah blah! Antonio,come on! At least show me the basics? I'll learn by myself if I have too,I just need a professional to check me!"

"And what would I get out of this little deal? Hmm?" He leaned down a bit. By now most of the ciphers were done,not that he cared, He just wanted to play his music as he pleased and drink till he blacked out.

"A good feeling?"

"Try again"

"Look- I'm poor!" You didn't have much to give the man,"Fine if you won't teach me then I'll just ask Freddy or Kevin" at least Freddy had offered to teach you how to play the saxophone once.

"....Fine then," he sat next to you on the ground and pointed to nubs of the wooden instrument,"I haven't used more than one Strand in a while, so I'll have to use my hair"

"Thats it?"

He looked at you," what's the problem?"

"You were just saying how you wouldn't bother to teach me!"

"Yes well I realized you were right, I am getting a bit board of doing the same things in and out"

"So then?"

"Heheh why not then, I'll see you at the manor, my 'apprentice', and please, call me Master Antonio from now on"

"That's such a laME NAME!" He waved goodbye as you got sent back to the manor.

By the time you returned to the manor Kevin was sitting in the kitchen,"Back already?"

"Yeah, I asked Antonio if he'd teach me how to play the violin and he said he would!" You'd have to go dig through your things to find the old one you'd brought from home.

"Ain't that awfully nice of'em, you better come show me all that fancy musician stuff,yah hear?"

"It won't be any good though" you pulled up a seat and waited for the match to finish.

"Dont care, I wanna hear yah play! I'll even pull out mah old mandolin for yah! We can do a manor wide tour"

You busted out laughing,"Really? You think people would want to hear us play?"