wolf boy|Norton

A/N: I had too, The opportunity was too good to pass up. OK for some reason this story refuses to stay posted

"Norty," his ear flicked in the direction the sound came from,"Norty, you have to get ready,the sun's about to set"

He groaned and flipped over on the other side of his bed,warm and soft, the very definition of perfect!

"I still have to brush your fur,remember? So go ahead and shift"

"Ugghhhhh I don't wanna" he complained. Today was his off day! What was so important that he couldn't laze around in bed or cuddle with you?

"Did you forget your father's wedding?" You asked,unimpressed.

"Oh shit-" he immediately jerked up and rolled out of bed,his foot getting tangled in the sheets causing him to stubble and crash into the wall,knocking one of the many frames down,"not a word"

You shook your head and sat his suit across the bed then untangled your boyfriends foot from its death trap.

"Oh fierce beast! I release you from your confinement!"

"I said shut!" He stepped outside and let his bones break and shift,muscles tearing and healing to shift his body into something less human and more canine. It was painful yes but he'd gotten used to it,he had too. And just like that his body shifted into something twice as big,with fur,fangs and claws. Powerful hind legs that stomped snow flat and sharp eyes that pierced the night.

His eyes stared up at the full moon, it's light illuminated the snow field, making it ten times brighter. So much so that he wouldn't even need a lantern! That was the beauty of living where it was cold he supposed,he got to see sights like this every night.

"Ooooh,pretty" you said from the doorway. Seeing the occasional flecks of snow fall as the moon lit up the snow field. The field had a few pine trees scattered about that cased a shadow across the perfectly smooth ground.

"Inside, too cold" he grunted. His vocal cords in this form weren't made for human speech.

"I am I am" but you wanted to get a good look at the moon for a bit. It was so pretty, the stars and nebula cloud clusters scattered about high above you.

"In" he nugged you back into the lone cabin.

"Going I'm going" you stepped back into and got ready to change into a winter dress. A Navy blue gown that reached your ankle,laced with the finest fur Nortons sheep's had produced this year and soft to the touch. He wanted this dress to fit you perfectly and spent over a month perfecting it for you.

Grabbing his own cloths to change into you sat them next to the gift basket next to his and your gift for the soon to be married couple.

"Ready?"

He let out a low gruff and watched you lock the house up.

"But first, who's a good a boy?"

He narrowed his eyes at you that said 'don't you start with me'.

"Come on who's a good boy?" You could see his tail wagging and thumping agasint the snow,"you are! You're such a good boy! My good boy!" You scratched his chin and the side of his neck and he caved in and let you,"thats the good spot huh?" His leg started kicking the air. He was too cute like this! A giant dog just needing nothing loving and scratches under his chin!

"Gotta go"

"Right right,sorry" Climbing on his back you clung to his fur he shot across the snow. The wind felt nice on your face and you made sure his clothing didn't fall out the basket.