Interview | Norton 🍋

The thing about clockwork is how punctual it is. Every day on the dot that old wooden grandfather clock would chime and ring out through out his garage.

"Hello?"

And just like clock work,you would come in, just as curious as a cat and sweeter than a honey bee.

He'd grown used to seeing your face around this time,you'd come in, ask a few questions about his car and thoughts on the race and he gave you the same answers everytime. This time,however, he wanted to try something different.

"Mr.campbell? I'm part of news team! I wanted to know if I could ask you a few questions?" Like any good reporter you had a tape recorder along pen and paper ready to go.

"Pretty rude to show up unannounced you know," he slammed the hood of his Rocinante close. Wiping the sweat and grease stains off his face he threw the towl over his shoulder and towered over you.

"Uh sorry?" You werent expecting him to get so close! Backing up you tried to explain how everyone was dying for his thoughts on the great race,"Really, You'd be making alot of people happy!" You Started to panic once you realized he'd successfully trapped you between him and his precious Rocinante,"So could my readers get a few words, please?"

He wasn't supposed to be doing this but he wanted to see how this would effect the loop. Would it end? Or would he wake up with a new scar,back at the starting line? Even if it didn't end up freeing him at least he wouldn't die of boredom.

"And what about me? Who's going to make me happy? Am I getting paid?"

"Well I can always ask my boss! I um-" he was close,way too close! There was hardly an inch between you and he seemed fully intent on making uncomfortable as possible,"back up please, you're too close"

He gave a wuff of a laugh,"And if I don't?"

'Then I'll-" you gripped his cars mirror in a threatening position.

"You'll what?" His voice had changed from light and teasing to something alot darker," Touch my car again and break those pretty fingers into five different directions"

"Y-you don't get to assult me and get away with it!" Useing your recorder you quite literally bashed his mirror off its handle,"So you better not touch me or else!" You threatened him with your recorder and swallowed when he slammed a scard hand next to you.

"You've got alot of damn nerves,breaking my fucking mirror like that,"he found enjoyment in that scared yet stead strong look in your eyes,"You better pay for it"

"I...I don't have the money! you shouldn't gotten so close then! It's your fault" That was the whole reason you became an assistant journalist! So you could pay off your loans.

"So no money,ok, that's fine," he grabbed your jaw and squeezed,"you can pay me back with your body"

"I- How dare you!" You werent going to whore yourself out like a this!

"Well someone's paying for my broken mirror on the ground," he leaned down at eye level with you,dead serious,"I don't care how it happens,You better find a way to compensate"

You glared at him but he was completely unaffected,even going so far as to give a half smirk at your situation. You were half his size in hight, hell he was sure he had more muscle mass than you did weight! Was he being unreasonable? Oh with out a doubt but he needed something,anything to keep him sane from the loop. You just so happen to be his victim, maybe next time he'd skip the pleasantries and just flirt his way into your pants? Or maybe he'd keep bullying you? because if he had to suffer so did you and everyone else! He wasn't going suffer alone.