Nibble| Andrew 🍹

Laying on his back Andrew sighed and tried to let the stress of work melt away. He could hear you in the kitchen, moving pots and pans around before the flick of the light switch and the sound of sock-covered toes hit his ears, shuffling across smooth wooden floor.

Neither of you talked much, it wasn't that you didn't like each other! It was just that...well both of you were horribly shy. Social anxiety, paranoia, and introverted all wrapped up into one messy bomb. But despite that, you both enjoyed each other's company.

"Um, is your skin ok?" You knew how badly he burned.

He sat up and tried to feel for any irritated skin.

You dug for his jar of aloe vera as He tugged his shirt up and over his head.

'Why is he so pretty?' He was well-built,especially around his shoulders and core. Pale skin covered in scars but your eyes immediately drifted to his chest. His nipples were so pink! The soft kind you see at baby showers or gender reveal parties. For months now your mind had been plagued by the thought of touching them! And worse of all, you'd been thinking of biting them.

The thought of seeing his reaction to that gave you the worse butterflies known to man! So much so that you'd have to leave the room! But who wouldn't want to see such a beautiful, God made man shudder in pleasure? You'd touched him before but only once and that was a year ago. You desperately wanted to see hear his voice whimper like he did that night. So soft and airy, like fresh snow!

"Uh I'll be back" you had to leave and compose yourself.

'Deep breaths, You can't afford to get distracted,you can do this!' Coming out of the less-than-nice bathroom you met with Andrew putting his shirt back on.

"Did...did you not want?..."

"I'm fine"

He was so short and clipped with you. Had you made him mad?! Did he hate you now!?

"A-are you sure?"

"You don't have to force yourself to look" he said from his of the bed,'Am I that horrible to look at? I knew it,I don't what she gains from being with me but' gripping the sheets tighter he sat up, "I'll sleep on the couch" he was in a bad mood now.

"W- wait!" You turned and grabbed him by the sleeve,"..." you wanted to say something but your damn mouth refused to spit words out.

Now with his back to you, Andrew sighed,"...you know, iv wondered for a long time now, just why is it that you're still here? Why force yourself to be with someone you can hardly stand to look at?"

You were confused and shocked, is that what he thought!? That you hated his appearance?! If he knew what kind of perverted thoughts you had running through your mind you were sure he'd think of you as some filthy, depraved beast!

Holding his hand you unballed his fist and placed it over your heart,".......Ah..." was all you said.

'Damn it,___, why can't you just open your mouth and speak!?' Well, that's what being emotionally constipated gets you! Your inability to open your mouth and say what you want had crippled so many relationships. You wish you had his courage to say whatever you wante. That was one of the things you admired about him the most. Still holding his hand you kissed his knuckles,'I hope that got the message across'.

Despite the horrible pounding in his chest Andrew understood well what you were trying to convey,"oh...you dont...don't think I'm horrible?"

You shook your head 'no' in fact you were still very much crushing on him. That feeling of excitement never seemed to go away and you always wanted to look your best around him.

"I'm sorry...for misunderstanding you" He apologized, he didn't feel worthy of touching you right now but you shuffled closer into his personal space.

Holding his hand you pulled and sat him back down on his side of the bed.

"It's ok" you finally managed to speak, deep breaths ...deep breaths, "I...I think you're very handsome....I...um...I get butterflies when I see you so I ah have to go and collect myself"

He wanted to say you were lying but the way you fiddling with the sheets told him otherwise. 

"I...I think you're pretty too" he confessed,he still couldn't believe how pretty you were.

'Tell him what you want to do! Now is the perfect time!' Said one voice 'but what if he get weirded out!? What if I ruin the moment?!' Countered another. The two voices went back and forth until you blurted out,"Can we try something new?"

"New?" His red eyes widened slightly.

"I'm sorry! I knew this wasn't the time I'm so sorry for ruining it I'm sorry"

You expected him to yell at you or say something degrading but it never came, instead, his pinky laced with your own.

"We can try new...I don't mind"

He said it so softly too. So soft and kind that for a moment, you didn't feel like you had to keep your guard up. So you nudged him to wordlessly lay down and help push his shirt up, Just enough to bunch under his neck.

"...beautiful" he really was! With those pretty long, white eyelashes and ruby eyes!

Crawling on top of him you pressed a few kisses to the underside of his neck and he shuddered. Then you moved on to his torso, scattering affection every you could get your lips on. When you came up for a much-needed breath you could see how purplish his skin had turned. Small bruises and teeth marks covered his chest and tummy and he seemed out of breath. Deciding that wasn't each you gave a tender lick of the dark pinkish sink before putting it in your mouth completely!

"Nhammh!" He whimpered, eyes shut.

" so pretty..." you muttered, watching his face before taking the other one in your mouth.

His grip tightened horribly on the sheets as you eventually decide to use your teeth. Gently putting some pressure on them.

"Fuck"

You immediately pulled back, scared you had hurt him.

"Are you ok!? I didn't hurt you did I!? I'm so sorry!" But thankfully he seemed fine! His neck and nose were a soft pink but other than that he seemed fine!

"Do... do it again"

"Again?" You didn't think he'd like it so much! Shifting positions on him you felt something firm pressed against your cheeks.  So you pressed down on it, thinking his pajamas had bunched up.

"Good lord give me strength" he brought his hands up to his face. If you don't stop grinding on him he was going to ruin his pants.

"Is this fine?"

"....I want you" He confessed, "Iv wanted you for months now" he wanted to wait till marriage but he was barely holding onto his will.

"Like as in..."

"Months" he stressed, that time you'd touched him was burned into his skull and he still thinks about it to this day.  He sat up  and leaned down to touch foreheads,"I like you"

"I like you too! Like a lot!"  You smiled when he laced fingers together and pushed his bangs out of his face, "so pretty"

"I think you're pretty too," That made you happy, "I have to get to sleep" he had to wake up early.

"Already?"

He sighed and leaned into your touch a bit more, "I have to try and sleep this...off" he moved his hips a bit and moved you to lay down.

"So you aren't mad?"

"mhm," he grunted out a no as you laid down next to him.

You lay there, trying to sleep but ended up asking him again.

"Are you sure?"

He kissed your fingers, "I'm sure"