Doctors Visit| Kemi!Ivorytower Au🍋

"So let me get this straight, you lied to your dad about going to Chloes,spent the night at Ganjis' and didn't get caught? Wow!" Demi was beyond impressed considering how strict her father was.

"Nhn," Anne grunted,her head laid out her desk,blond hair undone to hide the very obvious activities she'd been doing last night.

" Geez,are you ok?"

"My legs hurt...and my chest," she grunted lowly so none of the other students could hear.

"It can't be that bad," Demi nugged Anne's hair out of the way,just to peek,made flat lipped face, then quickly dropped her hair,"never mind"

'Damn I wish I had some of that' She was a bit jealous. Now Demi didn't think of herself as someone who needed a partner to be happy,after all, she had her brother! But sometimes she did entertain the thought of getting married, having a nice big wedding with Mr. Bourbon. Those were just fantasies, though,after all, she had a business to run! Getting a degree in finances and business would be extremely helpful.

"Bourbon, Lester? Could I ask you two to drop these off at our on-campus Doctors office? I'm swamped grading these papers" Ms. Kiegan asked.Both women got up and took the two boxes filled with folders,"Thank you, ladies,be careful crossing the field,it's muddy out there."

'That's right,it rained last night' Demi opened the door and then closed it behind the blond,"So what did he do to you?"

"Demi!" Anne hissed,"not in here!" What of someone heard?! It's bad enough that people kept assuming she was courting someone.

"Outside then?"

"Yup,"

Opening the door with her hips, Demi quickly moved past her.

"Ok, now spill!"

"Why did you want to know so bad? Isn't that embarrassing?" Anne stepped away from a large puddle on the sidewalk.

"Cause I'm nosey!"

"Fine! Well...he...ah " she flushed at the memory,soft words and even softer touches,"Let's just say he's very sweet to me when we're together. "

"Like?"

"He kisses my wrist and forhead! He's just so kind and sweet to me!"

Demi whined, "I need that! When is it my turn to get dicked down? Anyways where's the doctor? I thought she was in the main building?" She asked as a smaller two story building quickly got closer. The sky rumbled something horriblely and she hoped to get in and our before it started raining again.

"Horny" Anne accused.

"And stressed! I need a a guy who actually knows what he's doing and isn't just some mindless horn dog" but the odds of that were slim to non as most guys and girls here were absolutely stupid when It comes to relationships.

"That might be a challenge oh watch out for the puddle!" They both walked around another large puddle. Stepping into the mud covered grass Demi slipped and fell back first into the mud,thankfully a few papers sat on top of the wet blades of grass.

"Shit!" She immediately sat up,covered in water and mud then let out a fustrated groan of irritation,"you have gotta be fucking kidding me"

"You didn't twist anything on the way down did you?! Nothing brushed or hurting!?" Anne dropped her things and helped the other woman up.

"Nothing but my ego and hair" she sighed and tried to assess the damage,"be honest,how bad do I look?"

"Like a drowned rat, Maybe the vet has a bathroom you can use!? They live on campus anyways!" Helping wringe the water out of her shirt,pants and hair the two quickly made their way to the building.