Blond vs Brother |Mike 🍋

A/N: This is the unedited version. Changes to the story may or may not appear. This will be vaild until I delete this Specific A/N

"Hey? Are you ok?" You stared at the blond,he looked ill and thin,his cheeks were sunken in and he really looked sick.

"What?" He was too busy pouring over the never ending bills and papers of the circus,"if you're asking for free tickets I'm not handing those out and-"

"Have you eaten at all?" You cut him off,unboxing your lunch.

He paused for a moment,when was the last time he'd eaten? When was the last time anyone had asked him how he was feeling? Too long,not since Murro dissappred and his Father passed away.

"Here,you can have mine,you look like you need it," you placed it in his empty hand and then pulled out some hot chocolate,"you can have this too,I didn't drink out of it yet"

"Why? I'm not going to give you tickets so cut the BS"

"I didn't want them to begin with" you blinked,he was being rather rude.

He wasn't convinced but took a weary bite of the grill cheese you'd given him, his eyes widened at the taste of fried eggs and bacon that landed on his tongue. Mike devoured the entire thing in less than a minute!

"Wow, You really were hungry" not even William could eat that fast!

"That was really good" his stomach growled at him for more.

"Here you can have the other half"

"Th- wait what about you?"

"I like today's lunch,the potato soup here is really good if you bring enough salt and pepper" the bell rang and you stood,"I'll see you then!" And you rushed off to class,leaving him with the other half of your sandwich.

'I should have asked for her name,' he was too busy stressing over the circus to even bother remembering his classmates names.
He had so many papers to look at,checks to sign and shit ton of other things he couldn't even begin to understand!

"God I wish dad was here" he didn't want these responsibilities, not yet at least but fate had a different plan. Taking his father from him and leaving Mike as the hier to the hullabaloo circus. He was only 18 for Pete sake! He didn't even know how to file his own taxes!!!

He hated life,he really did. It would be alot easier if he just one too many sleeping pills and just-

Trying to shake the dark thoughts Mike took a hard bite of his sandwich and looked at the paper, Hullabaloo had to fight the city for the right to their own land. Something the very first ring leader had bought and it seemed the City was dead set on getting rid of them,regardless off the proof they had proving their legal ownership.

"Damn them" he hissed to himself. But as the day rolled on he didn't feel as hungry,because of the weird girl obviously. Mike briefly wondered if he'd ever see that girl again.

As he walked to the bus station he could see several sports teams jog by. Track and field, Rugby, swim,shot-put,golf and tennis. He would have loved to play tennis, that and badminton! He had too much on his plate already.

Taking the bus back to the circus Mike stepped over some point marker flags. He made his way into his trailer, it was a light baby blue with yellow flowers etched into the wood. Hay was scattered everywhere as he climbed the steps and tossed his bag into the small folding chair.

It was big enough to hold a bed a chest and a desk, most of his things were usually hanging or folded up in his trunks.

"Finally I can take a nap" he flopped onto his headboardless bed,throwing his bag into a beanbag and closed his eye.