Hit and run | Norton

A/N: For Rasen,who acts like I don't write norton fics♡

"So what happened exactly?" Emily asked

"Norton happened! That's what!" You cried, your butt couldn't handle another slap!

"Norton"

He didn't glance up at you, he was busy decoding the last cipher.

"Heyyyy, Norton!" He glanced over at you but didn't say anything,"You're so quiet, talk to me will you? It boring waiting for Luca to get hit" Ah yes,Mr.Luca Basla, your beloved eletric prisoner! He was doing surprisingly well today considering yesterday he got terror shocked at three ciphers.

The cipher was shaking pretty hard now, it must have been one touch away from popping.

Looking at your watch, Luca had been kiting for a good three minutes now. You let out a puff of air,board out of your mind you looked around. There was the statue that head followed you,some grass, a few broken pallets, Nortons magnets and Oh wow-

Dude had a pretty nice butt, he had his back to you,scanning the distance and waiting for a pallet stun or for him to get downed.

You briefly wondered if it would jiggle if you hit it? Or would it be firm and hard? Would he snap you? Yeah he'd most definitely yell at you but it would totally be worth it.

By now he was tossing his magnet up and down, occasionally dropping it then leaning down to pick it up, that's when you struck. It was hard and fast but stupidly loud! You hurt your hand in the process too.

"___!? What the fuck?!" He rubbed his ass and hissed at you.

"I saw an opportunity so I took it, If you didn't want it slapped then don't have such a fat ass"

"I'm going to-"

Bonbon had teleported to the cipher.

"Sorry!" You laughed and popped it, knowing the robot hadn't brought detention

"Its not funny,___!" Norton snapped at you before splitting off twoards another gate leaving you to kite the bot.

One short kite and a smooth dungeon escape later you carefully crawled out of the  pit the dungeon that led to under the manor.

"Wooo man! That was funny!" Luca was there to greet you and help you up the latter,"Nice kite Luca very impressive!"

"Consider it a redemption kite, your dungeon escape was impressive as well but who dropped the pallet? There was no possible way bonbon should have know the exsact cipher?"

"Well what had happened was I might have gotten a little bit handsy and uh hehehhe slapped Norton on the ass"

He stopped and looked at you,"you what?"

"I just wanted to see if he was thick or not you know?" You held the air,pretending it was the prospectors butt," I can confirm that he is indeed, as thick as he looks!" You gave him your seal of approval thumbs up and he  bonked you on the head,"I deserved that"

"Yes you did, but since you got us a three man,I'll make you lunch! My cooking skills have improved since the last time!" He grinned,showing off his fang.

You wanted to smile but couldn't, Luca was sweet as hell but he couldn't cook for Jack, not even Naib would eat anything he made!

"T-thanks" you didn't have the heart to decline,'Is this God's way of punishment?'

"Here! I'll get us some bread" he dug in the cabinet for the plastic wrapped bread while you played with a pencil someone had left on the table. Flicking it back and forth you missed and watched it clatter to the ground.

"Shoot" leaning down you reached to grab it,that's when you felt a sudden presence behind you!

"Nice ass,___"

That's when you felt someone had slap your butt,hard.

"OW! NORTON YOU LITTLE- ow!" You banged your head on the table and whipped your head around over at him while rubbing your own butt,"That hurt!"

"Oh shut up,That was just a little love tap" he had the biggest grin on his face and leaned down to make direct eye contact with you,"You should see how hard I can really spank" he grinned at how off guard he'd taken you.

"I didn't even slap it that hard! It felt like a belt on my ass!"

"Poor baby, want me to rub it all better?" He snickered at your pain.

"Luca! Nortons bullying me again!"

" pff 'again' she says, maybe next time keep your hands to yourself"

"....so you slapped his butt?"

"And I'd do it again too!"

Emily sighed and handed you a small bag of pain pills,"Dont get into any more trouble, you hear?"

"No promises!" And just like that you were off to find your favorite Prospector!