Kittys | Nabi, Norton ganji+

Request:NAIB NORTON GANJI ANTONIO JOSEPH WUWUS AND KEVIN TURNED INTO CATS AND READER FINDS THEM

Naib

"Naib? Are you in here?" You poked your head into his room,after knocking for five minutes straight. He usually answered with a 'go away' or 'fuck off',today you didn't get either of then. Something must be wrong.

"Naib?"

An American short hair with a huge splash on black on its head,back, feet and tail and a beige underbelly peeked out from under his bed. The black made it look like it was wearing a hood.

"When did you get in here?" Sinking to your knees you offered it your hand and jumped when it suddenly hissed,"rude! Well you'd definitely be his cat but where is he?"

Green eyes stared at you from under the bed as you looked around once more for the short man.

"Guess he's not here... hey...you look really skinny,you hungry?" It's stomach growled,"I'll take that as a yes" closing the door behind yourself you made a quick jog to the kitchen and looked for the cat food usually reserved for Alexander the great. Scraping it all onto a disposable plate you quickly made your way back to naibs room. It was weird to find a cat there and not the man himself.

Creeping back into the mercenary room,you hoped he wouldn't kill you for this, you sat the plate down in front of the bed.

"Here you go,hopefully this will make you less grouchy"

The cat took a cautious step and sniffed the air,hissing at you it stepped back.

"Ok,OK I'm going!" You scooted back to the door and the cat immediately dove for the food,tearing into the shredded chicken and practically licked the plate clean.

It stared at you,slits turning into massive circles and meowed.

"Now what makes you think I have more?"

Another meow.

"You were very rude to me,I shouldn't give you a thing!"

It took a few steps to you and bit your sleeve tugging and pulling

"Ok! OK! Geez!" You cracked open another can,"Bossy much? You got alot of nerves you know that?"

The cat was too busy eating to even bother listening. When it was done the cat sniffed your leg,then moved up to put its paws on your lap and stretched up to sniff your lip.

"Back up chicken breath!" You stroked its back and smiled when it started to purr,"aww,you were just hangry weren't you?"

It curled up,laying it'd head on your lap and fell asleep. You sat back and closed your eyes,you couldn't move now. Not when you had such a cutie sleeping on you! It was the law! Rip your legs they were starting to go numb! Oh well you didn't need them anyways.

So you fell alseep too,it had to have been for an hour,maybe two when you woke up to something heavier than a cat laying on your leg. Looking down you could see a very content naib,hair free and face relaxed alseep on your leg.

You squinted confused but he was cute like this so you let him stay there until he eventually woke up screaming about 'Why are you in my room!? Why am I naked!?' And your favorite was 'Is that a fucking tail!?!'

You left and let him sort that out by himself

Norton

Being cat is a blessing and a curse

On one hand,no more work,he laze around all day and do nothing,living free of charge! On the other he couldn't eat human food,so that sucked.

The main coon laied across you chest,snoozing away and you had to pee.