hands to yourself | Hunter!Luchino🍋

Minors shoo 18+ only
-----------

Scaled feet hit semi rotted wood as the giant reptile paced back and forth. Glass beakers filled with chemicals,solutions, and bases bubbled slightly in the night. He wanted to test something, and his mind wouldn't let him sleep until he tried it.

He wanted to produce something that could make his scales shed slower,For that he would need to-

His eyes quickly snapped up to the sudden source of noise in his usually quiet lab.

"How dare you j- oh," he let out a sigh and dropped his goggles to hang around his neck.  He shifted his white lab coat and uncoiled his tail from around his own leg," is late,___, you should be alseep by now."

"You were gone and I-" you turned your head away to yawn,"missed you."

That shouldn't have tugged at his heart so hard.

"Go back to sleep, I'll be back soon," he put a clawed hand on your shoulder and watched you make a face,"Whats wrong?"

"Can I... stay and watch you work?"

Luchino wasn't too sure about that. He was used to working alone, and he really didn't want you touching anything or asking him a million and one questions, but.... he couldn't get himself to do it. Not with you holding his hand and nuzzling your cheek into his palm! Damn you for being so cute!

"I won't bother you,I just want to watch." Another yawn caused small tears to pool in your eyes. He wanted to wipe them away, but... his claws. Ever so carefully, he used his knuckle to wipe them away.

"It's late,___,I'm going to be up for hours and you look like you can hardly stand up straight" he could see how sleepy you were and how you swayed on your feet. You wouldn't last ten minutes in here. He flicked his tongue out and tasted the air then paused. What...what was that? He tasted the air again it tasted...different? "Stay here" making sure his tail had wrapped around his leg Luchino carefully examined all his test tubes and caged reptiles.

Everything seemed to be in order,nothing that wasn't supposed to be bubbling bubbled. His experiments weren't on the verge of combustion again and his notes weren't on fire....again. So where was that smell coming from? It smelled heavy and thick but alluring,a hidden fragrance that begged to be discovered. Had you put on perfume? No that wouldn't make any sense,he'd warned you about coming into his lab wearing anything or having loose clothes.

Grabbing his glasses luchino checked his cabinets and lab coat to see if anything had fallen on him. Nothing but scales he couldn't seem to stop sheading lined the inside of his coat.

"Did I add too much?" He grabbed his clipboard and rested near some cabinets,flipping through his notes of formulas. He tasted the air again and realized the smell was stronger now,"where is that smell coming from? ___,Do you smell that?"

"Hm? Ah...I don't smell anything but cleaning stuff" luchino was always sure to keep everything neat and clean.

"I thought I'd added to much Ethylene Dichlorides but I added the normal amount so where could It be coming from?" It didn't start till you walked in so it had to be coming from you!

He moved over back to use and realized that yes the smell was coming  near you!

"___,did you step in anything?" Maybe you'd wasted something on your nightgown gown.  His glasses fell off his face,that's what happens when you don't have a real nose anymore. Leaning down to grab them, he realized that the scent was a lot stronger near the ground...no not the ground but from you.

"Um? No?" You sat down on the chair near the door and checked your slippers. In the process, you'd unknowingly flashed the scientist, and that's when it clicked.