Outback| Kevin|Joseph

A/N: I have a NSFW version that I randomly wrote too, I'll post it on A03 cause I'm not deleting it

Jospeh looked at the address written in messy ink.

'I can't believe I'm doing this' he looked around at the inside of his carriage,the soft velvet was warm due to the sun peeking in from the dark curtains,'we are from two different classes, this will just crash and burn' but he was curious. What was it like? To live out here by ones self? Surrounded by nothing but nature? Those thoughts ate away at him for days. Joseph was at his wits end when the day finally came for him to move on but he just couldn't do it. So,he paied for another weeks stay and forced his coachman to simmer away in this little no named town.

"Oxford,I'll shan't be long," he stepped out and was hit with a powerful heat wave. Maybe he should have dressed lighter? Strutting up to the massive barn house he prepared himself mentally and knocked on the door. It was early in the afternoon and the cowboy hadn't given him a definite time,"I pray I'm not interpreting anything" it would be very rude of him.

"HAH!? IM COMING!!!"

Joseph almost jumped at how powerful the voice was. The door unlocked and he was almost hit by the screen door.

"Sorry I- Hey! It's you! Mr.fancy writing'n photoy man!" Kevin's face lit up in excitement. Nothing was better than having someone new to come over to chat with.

"Yes,I do hope I haven't come at a bad time?"

"More like the perfect time! Come on in"

He couldn't smell it before but once he entered the warm home his nose was filled with the scent of food cooking.

"Its a lil early to be cooking lunch'n all but I just had a gut feeling I'd be getting me some visitors'n sure enough yah came!" He slapped jospeh on the back.

"O-ow" he muttered,the shorter man had one hell of a swing!

"Take a seat! I just gotta go put it in the oven"

Joseph looked around the kitchen, there wasn't a consistent thing in here. The salt and pepper shakers where a black and white cat with the tailer intertwined and the sugar bowl was a gaint,glass peach. The curtains that hung in the window above the skin were old and worn, they probably belonged to a grandmother. And the table cloth was a deep burgundy with swirls etched onto its fibers.

"Yah like corn?"

"Corn? Yes I do enjoy some sweet cream corn,is that what you've created?" He was tempted to get up and check for himself but this wasn't his home and it would be rude to do so.

"Ever had it on the cob?"

While the fair did have some jospeh found it too messy to just eat as is,despite the fact he had wanted to try some.

"Well,I would like to say I did however I must confess that I have not"

Kevin glaced at him from over his shoulder,tossing a can of corn into a pile in a box,"for real? Shoot,If yah plan on staying a lil longer I could show yah where ta get some real fine ones! They put some butter and a bunch'o seasoning on it and oooohhh weee! That's lunch right there!"

"Really now? Is it that good?"

"Damn straight! In we go!" He leaned down to put a large glass dish in the oven and started a timer,that too was shaped like a mother hen,"outta be an hour'r so, yah like meat mans pie?"

"I can't say that I have"

"Yah like meat'n potatoes?"

Oh he loved potatoes! They were one of his favorites!