To your Hearts desires |HSW!luchino🍋

Fixing your tunic, you tightened your sandals and pulled your hair back with a headband made of cloth.

"___,Can you bring another tray of fruits out to the spring? Oh, and some wine!" Cornillia asked as she and several other maidens came and went out of the kitchen with trays filled with food and goblets.

"Heading there now!" As much as you loved living in Athens, the springtime parties could get overwhelming! Not to mention how Lord Dionysus held them for weeks at a time. From his garden, food never ran out. Fruit and vegetables grew from every corner. But he was most known for his impressive vineyard! You'd never had a bad bottle of wine from him.

And maybe you'd enjoy servicing these parties more if it weren't for the-

"Watch your hands!" You swatted the hand of some drunk Satyr away from your butt.

"Come on, I was just having a bit o' fun!" He laughed, taking a banana off your platter of fruit.

You rolled your eyes and continued taking tray after tray of freshly baked breads, soups, meat, sweets, and other foods out to different tables. You wanted to take a break, but these parties could last all day and night! these nobles had hired you to cater their party and that meant putting up with rowdy, wild guests.

"Ok, let's see, table four is filled up. What about table three- oh my goodness!" You knew these parties could get.. wild, but there were at least eight people enjoying themselves on the stone table where the food used to be! Had they no shame!? "You didn't get paid enough to deal with that, so you let them have their fun and winced at the pain shooting up your foot.

You really needed to sit down. Looking around for a spring that had nobody in it. You looked around and found that one was higher up on the hill. You guessed that since it was so high up, no one bothered to climb it.

'Just a few minutes, then I'll come back'

"I'm going to rest, Cornillia!" The other woman gave you a thumbs up as she tried to convince the people on the table to have their fun in a bed or bushes. You felt bad for her, but you needed a break! Heading up the hill, you were happy to find that the statue of Dionysus hadn't been tarnished!

Taking a knee in front of the panther statue, you thanked the God for providing a wonderful bounty and feast.

"Thank you, my lord, for the wine and fruits, I pray that our offering is most pleasing to you...and Pardon me for asking, but do you think you could help Cornillia?" But you knew it was a long stretch that the god would even answer your prayers, "Pretty, please?" With that, you rose and took your clothes off in a nearby bush,"please let no one see me. "

Then you made a mad dash for the hot spring. Gosh, you wish you were rich so you could relax all day! "Wish I'd brought a sandwich...or some fruit." Strawberries sounded nice," Oh my gosh, my back." Your back felt beyond sore from constantly leaning down to pick things up.

That's when you felt it, warm, strong hands rubbing the literal stress out of your back, and oh god, it felt amazing! Laying on your tummy and resting your arms on the edge, you buried your face in your arms. Groaning lowly whenever they smoothed out a particular sore spot. From the back of your neck to your shoulder blades, they rub and use their knuckles to get deep into your muscles, and you absolutely adored it when they rubbed the underside of your ribs and hip dimples.

You shouldn't have out so many sounds like that, whimpering and sighing, but it all just felt too good! You hadn't felt this relaxed in years. It was like your body had melted and became one with the water. That's when your tummy growled and you really wished you could go get something to eat...

"Hmm?" Something soft and squishy was pressed to your lips. You knew that texture anywhere! Eating the grape you relished in how sour it was, you liked the green ones more than the purple ones. Then another touched your lips soon after you swallowed the first one. Whoever was feeding you really knew what they were doing...wait-