Glowstick | Azrael!Joseph 🍋

"Sir, I dont think-" you followed the celestial body around the massive library. He pulled book after book off the shelf and into your hands,"Sir! Would you please stop and listen to-" the books had reached your face by now. Cutting you off and muddling your voice.

"I need to get to the Attic,___,my key"

"In your back tail coat, As I was saying sir, the black king won't be here for another millenia, we have plenty of time to- Ack!" Dust landed on your face as Azula, climbed Into the locked away attic. You placed all his books on a small cart and followed him up the elegant metal steps.

"Its in here somewhere, I know it is..." He muttered to himself,ignoring you.

"My prince! Would you please stop and listen to me?!" You hadn't ment to yell but the celestial body just wouldn't listen to you! He always got like this when he started thinking about the Black king. He would work himself to pieces until someone pried him out of his obsession. Ah yes,his obsession,The Black king, it was a giant mass of concentrated atoms and molecules also known as a black hole, It was a monster by which know one had ever seen! The sheer size of it alone was enough to engulf an entire nebula and it was expected to get bigger,"Please forgive me sir for yelling but I worry!" You smooth the thin,slik skirt out as you sat on a small stool,"you stress yourself out every time and start to slack off on your duties as the Azul prince," His planet was an absolute giant! It inhabitants over 200 million different species! His body housed thousands of hyper intelligent creatures he'd loving given the name 'Homosapian'. His solar system took care of hundreds of planets,moons and nebulas. He took care of every single core given to him for safe keeping, he had no time to worry about something that wouldn't arrive in a very long time!

"___..." he stopped and sat another book down.

"Besides," standing you moved back twords him,the ground was cold agaisnt your bear feet but you didn't mind,"I dont like seeing you stressed out and-"

"___, do you understand how important this is?" Joseph nails gently parted your hair. He needed you to understand that a solution needed to be found immediately.

"Yes,and I know it has to done,"He moved his hand and placed it on your cheek. His soft yet rough finger brushed agaisnt your face lovingly,"Come take a break" Oh how you wanted to kiss the inside of his dark skinned wrist.

"How did I get graced to have such a loving moon?" He curled a hook finger under your chin, repeating the action.

"I'm your favorite moon,right?" You were practically putty in his hands at the moment. He new exactly where to touch you to get you relaxed.

"Is that what you think?" He pressed his thumb to your lip, so nice and plump.

"Mmhm!" You nodded,expecting him to agree with you.

"Aren't you a prideful moon?" He smirked and grabbed the tip of your small horn,"That title belong to Aesop, how unfortunate for you~" and ran his claws over the tiny ridges on it.

"Aesop?! He spends all day cleaning planet cores!" He had to be messing with you! Aesop,no disrespect to him, was a total shut in! He stayed inside the core, cleaning and organizing other planet and moons smaller cores all day! While you on the other hand, follow Azrael around all day every day reminding him of his appointment with other planets and constilations!

You did more work than any other moon here!

"Oh? Have I knocked you down a peg? Bruised your ego?" He laughed at you, thumbing your lips again and pushing past them. Azarel placed his thumb down on your tongue then pulled his thumb back. He didn't call attention to it but he could feel the tiniest of kiss placed on the pad of his thumb.He sighed and pulled his hand back, you practically worshiped the ground he walked on,"Come, we have more books and scriptures to look for"