Milky way | Norton 🍋

Norton let out a yawn as he laied in a small messy puddle of his own blood and dirt. 'I wonder what I'm going to eat when I get back?' He thought to himself. Getting bled out was a normall occurrence,but this was just Wu chang being a dick again. There were still three ciphers left and only two people left. He would have won no matter what but it seemed the vengeful spirit was just in one of their moods again.

"...are you dead?"

His eyes shot open, what where you doing here?

"You should be looking for dungeon," he let out of cough, he had a while before he died.

"They wouldn't let me get it anyways," Wu chang was a cruel hunter. Norton groaned as you finished healing him completely and sighed when you started taking care of the other injuries on his body, well you could have anyways.

The moment you started healing him wu chang had came back and hit you,out of pure reflexes Norton tossed up a magnet and attracted the hunter to him which resulted in a double down.

"Survivors really are pitiful" Fan laughed, walking away with a secure victory.

"God fucking-" Norton grabbed his face with his muddied gloves.

".....ow"

He agreeded, bleeding out was boring,it was a shitty way to go but that's just how it was.

You both laied there for a while looking up at the afternoon sky quietly.

"Sorry" he grunted out.

You looked over at him,"its OK, these things happen..." you coughed and played with the dirt. The others were right about chairing being the best way to go,slowly bleeding out was extremely boring. You played in the dirt,pick up random rocks and plucking blades of grass when a smooth feeling rock ended up in your hands. Norton was a rock expert right? There was nothing else to do and it was a bit awkward just dying a slow and painful death in silence.

Raising your hand you held it up and offered it too him.

"...what? It's obsidian" he blinked at it and watched you put your hand down. It came buck up with another large rock,"thats rhyolite...dacite...another rhyolite" he hissed at the pain,yup he'd be heading back to the manor soon," g-granite" his vision was getting blurry, "and.." he squinted,"pumice"

"Rise and shine princess," William patted the miner on shoulders,waking him up from his dead sleep.

"Dont call me that, damn my back" he rubbed up as William handed him a cup of water.

"Better luck time yeah?"

"Hm" Norton hated that goody goody attitude William had when it came to loses.

"I have a new game plan drawn up, swing by if you have a spell" William wasn't captain of his team for nothing, after all, a good player learned from their mistakes.

Norton let out another grunt and nursed his ice,cold water with him outside. On the porch,Mike was entertaining everyone by seeing how many things he could juggle at once. It was nothing out of the ordinary,so far he had about five things in the air. He watched for a moment and then looked around again, in the corner of the porch he could see objects being thrown up into the air.

'What in the...' he took a few steps and looked over the railing. In mild surpised he saw you,juggling the rocks from earlier! Well trying too atleast, you could only do two and everytime you added a third it would hit the ground or your head,"Pft are you trying to juggle?"

You immediately stopped and whipped your head around,glaring at him.

" don't get mad, I do the same thing with my magnets"