Before dawn| nortons

A/N: birthday fic for the NortNort cause I love him and Rasen begged for this AGAIN
I need to proof read this hut I'm at work-

You'd been up all night trying to make his gift in time. You thanked God that Kevin knew so many recipes and had written then instructions out for you. They were easy to understand and you were honestly a bit surprised at how well it had turned out.

You'd managed to create small crystal's out of icing and scattered them across his cake. It was shaped like a cracked geo and had taken all night to fix and perfect until you were satisfied. Now all you had to do was carry it too his room! You didn't have 28 candles but you convince the Baroness to give you at least one!

Under your shared bed you had a nice big pouch of frags just for him! About 1k to be exact!

"Please don't let me drop this" usually you wouldn't have minded celebrating early, after all you had a larger one sitting in the over,covered and well protected. But you wanted this to be just between the two of you. So ever so carefully you creeped up the stairs and back to your shared room.

Before you left you'd already pulled out a t.v try out to set the cake down on. So when when you came back you could easily set it down safely. Sticking the candle onto of the cake,which looked a bit funny but that's OK, you gently nudged Norton.

"Norty,hey....hey wake up" You shook him softly. Patting him on his hairy chest,"I need you up for me please" you got closer and patted his cheek. He was always hard to wake up but usually never this hard! Pouting you thought of what usually got him up. You leaned under the bed and pulled out his gift then sat it on the table,"I have something for you" You whispered into his ear,nothing.

'OK you asked for it!' Tossing your slippers off you straddled him and took a small chomp on his neck. He'd told you once before that his neck was very sensitive, he didn't like anyone touching him there but you weren't about to let his gift go to waste so you started scattering kisses up and down his neck till he started shifting.

"What?"

You visibly shivered,he'd always had a deep voice but now that he'd just woken up it was extra raspy and deep, you thanked God again for letting have this fine ass man.

"___,If you woke me up for sex I swear I'll make you regret it" he growled,annoyed at being woken up so early.

Fuck he had no right being this attractive! You could hardly see him!

"Jerk,I woke you up cause it's your birthday and I made you something" digging into your dresser you pulled out a lighter and lit the candle,"happy birthday"

He sat up,with you in his lap, and invested the small smash cake. 'She really made this?' Is was so cute! He was impressed it looked so nice,"you could really make a career out of this" he hand was rubbing up and down your sides mindlessly.

"Maybe but I wanted you to enjoy this before the day started" you handed him the cake,"I hope you like it"

He mentally sighed. You were so good to him,always thinking about him and what was best even when he didn't want to listen.

"Thanks," he blew out the candle and sat for a moment,he was grateful You'd done this for him. It really made him happy,it was too bad he could much for you. He cut into the cake and offered you some.

"Thats yours,Nort"

"And I want to share it with you"

In the dark,you smiled,he could be so sweet when he wanted too. Taking a bite you enjoyed the mild sweetness of the take to the semi bitter icing.

He took a bite then dug in to share for you again,"it's good,really good"

You started to kick your feet,"I'm glad,Nort you- Pffff" he glanced at you,cheeks full of cake and icing covering the sides of his lip,"come here" you licked your thumb and wiped away the white frosting.

"Oh"

"Yeah,you sure are messy ahhhh!" You opened your mouth and he purposely pressed the cake to the side of your lips,"Norton!"

"Hold still,you got something in your lips" he kissed away the icing,"there still a bit more,hold still" another kiss to very edge of your lips,"there's more here too" He places the smallest bit of icing on your neck. Chasing it away with his tongue,"God you're messy," another on your sternum,"making a mess,on my birthday no less"

"Its your fault" you dug your nails into the sheets,"w-werent you the one saying it was-nnm!" You let out a small whimper of pain when he bit you,"-was too early for sex?"

"Mmm change my mind," he hummed, drinking in the taste of your skin and the sweet icing," Hey...it's my birthday,so you'll let me do whatever I want...right?" He slowly slumped onto you,pinning you chest to chest to the bed.

"What are you plotting?"

He ignored you and focused on pushing your leg up on his hip,"You'll let me be as rough as I want yeah?"

"What especially do you plan on doing?" You were nervous, you didn't like that look on his face,"I never gave you your other present!" You tried to distract him but it didn't work.

"Dont care, let me put you in a matting press"

"I dont even know what that is!"

He pushed your legs up and grabbed them by the knee pit and used his thighs to pin them. The stretch hurt a bit.

"You'll let me fuck you like this?"

How could you say no to the birthday boy?