Mini you | Joseph

"Not fair jospeh!" He'd used blink just before you could reach the window.

"Hm~" he hummed and stepped on your back and tossed you into the nearest rocket chair. Melly was all the way on the other side of the map and it would take too long for her to reach you. Looks like your team would suffer a loss via Jospeh and his dumb chip damage,"your kite was impressive, prey but not good enough"

"Your just mad cause you card flipped into that pallet and everyone saw it!"

He pointed his saber at you,"You run your mouth as fast as you run those legs"

You grumbled and scoffed at him,

'The dungeon is here!' Ah looks like Melly had found it,now you could relax knowing jospeh wouldn't try and down the bee keeper,he was too far.

Speaking of bees, there was something big and buzzing near your head,"What the hell was that?!" You panicked. As much as you loved melly her bees were going to be your downfall! You hated those stupid wasps or honey bees or whatever she used!

The buzzing was getting closer
Nononono-

It was getting closer! You could see it buzzing around your head as you ducked and jerked. Your flailing caught the hunters attention as he watched you frantically avoid a wasp.

"Hmhm,You have a friend I see" he laughed at your misfortune.

"Jospeh please!! Get rid of it!!"

"Now why would I do that?" He didn't want to get stung either.

"JOSPEH ITS GOING TO STING ME!"

"Not if you hold still-"

"Please? Just get rid of it" you were terrified of wasps! Ever since one stung you in elementary school you'd harbored a horrible fear of getting hurt by one again. Sure the old saying 'if you leave it alone it will leave you alone' probably would have worked in this scenario but you were too sacred to actually think about that.

Jospeh rolled his blue eyes and surrendered,"Fine,it was getting boring waiting here"

'The hunter has surrendered'

"So that's why your hand I covered in bandaids?" Emily asked.

"Mmhm, I wanted to make him something cause I know Mr.Deliznuts dosent usually give ties, Plus miss.Violin gave me a bunch of fabric and silks!"

Emily snorted at how you butcherd their names,"im sure he'll like it" that was a lie, she wasn't sure if jospeh would be offended by such a ugly doll, it looked like a five year old got into someone's sewing kit.

"I hope so! I even made a little sword! My mini jospeh helped me make it, isn't that right jojo?" The small hunter didn't acknowledge you,he only huffed and looked away; Clearly embarrassed to have been exposed in making such an ugly doll,"It took me forever to get the jacket and frills right" Emily could see how uneven the jacket was and it looked like you ran out of yellow and had to use orange in some spots.

The eyes were the only good thing about the doll but even then they still wiggled like they were about to fall out.

"I'd better go give this to him before I forget, Bye Miss.Dying! Thanks for the bandaids!"

"Its 'dr- and she's gone" Emily shook her head, for such a young girl you sure had alot of energy,she was a bit jealous.

The walk from the survivor side to the hunters was a bit of a hike,it was even more so when you had such a tiny companion trying to keep up.