thirty minutes | COA!Melly🍋

A/n: I didn't want to make this

Melly pulled out a clip board and examined the specimen in the large container before her. It was something similar to a jellyfish on earth but not quite the same,it had a different gene make up that allowed it to float mindlessly through space.

While she was busy lowering the temperature something heavy and strong had knocked her down and into the machine.

It toppled before shattering on impact and the specimen slid across the floor flopping wildly around. The jell like substacne she kept it in made it hard for her to stand and she kicked off her heels to try and get a better grip.

"Hold still!" She slipped across the metal floor and sent an emergency order for another holding tube. In less than a few minutes one emerged from the wall as she used a small claw like crane to scoop it back up.

'Well that could have gone alot worse' she took her lab coat off and tossed it to the side,"Ew" she needed to get this jell off,"what the hell even pushed me?"

As if answering her questions it came back and pushed her to the ground again.

"You little!" That stupid tentacle was a pain in the ass! Always causing problems and bothering people,"You're lucky I don't have Andrews drill or I'd be eating takoyaki for dinner!"

It didn't like that at all. As if mocking her it swipped her feet out from under her body again. She felt like a new born deer,struggling to stand and take hold of the situation. She felt as if she was being mocked!

"I didn't sign up for this" she laied down in the jell,just letting it all happen for the moment. "Computer lock the door"

There was a hiss and door locked temporarily. For now she was just going to lay here and chill.

That's when she felt the damn thing tap her leg. She kicked it with her foot and grumbled at it to leave her alone. It came back a few moments later,pawing at her leg like a kicked puppy.

"Oh now you're sorry" she huffed,"Get me something to relax with and maybe I'll forgive you" she threw her arm over her head to block the lights out,"that feels weird" 

The thing was petting her thigh now. She didn't think it had a sense of guilt! Maybe it did or maybe it was just playing the victim to get close enough to do some real damage? Wouldn't surprise her this thing lived to cause chaos. 

Sighing she tried to convince herself to get up but she really didn't want to go back to work. All she wanted to do was relax! 

.

.

.

Hey...that limb was getting pretty high up on her thigh...Hey!

"Stop that! I'm wearing a dress!!" And unfortunately she didn't buy any shorts. It kept climbing higher until she could feel it rest on tummy. Now she was really squirming! 

She tried to grab it and remove the damn thing but her hands held next to no grip and slid right back off. She pinched the thick skin but that didn't work either. She started thrashing until another limb from under the vents silently grabbed her leg in a tight,tight grip. 

Now she was starting to panic! Yes they had some sort of alien..monster...pet thing Binary Star own...controlled...took care of? Anyways! The point is that the thing lived in the ship but she'd never seen its full body. She assumed it was something similar to an octopus! Which made sense as to why there were so many limbs coming out of the vents!
.

.

.

Wait-

Both tendrils held her legs in place and pulled them apart. That's when another one, more softer and pinkish emerged. It nugged between her legs and wrapped around her underwear. Immediately attacking the delicate flower with long stokes that made her shudder.