Sitting around the camp fire | Antonio

"How are you able to handle that much alcohol?" You blinked at Demi as she tossed back another drink.

"I dunno? Alot of things have tried to kill me but aint not a'nan succeeded!" She grinned,"now back to what we were saying! wait what were talking about?"

"The men,Demi" Martha reminded while Margaretha did her nails,painting the usually gloved hands a cool shade of blue.

"Oh yeah! So spit it out,___! I know you like at least one of the men here! So who is it?!"

"Well I like everyone! Eli has always been nice to me and Mike shows me all kinds of tricks even Naib has been teaching me how to evade better!" The mercenary had a bit of an off putting aura but you could tell he was a good man!

"Mmhm, Naib does a very good job at teaching...so,is it him? You look like you'd simp for a man in uniform!"

"Huh?! No! It's not Naib!"

"Ah! So there is someone! Who is it? William? Andrew?" Demi munched on a saltine cracker with cheese on it.

"Maybe it Norton or Murro?" Martha chimed.

"Aesop perhaps? Or is it Kurt? He has the best stories to tell" Margaretha sat her drink down and watched you squirm.

"Its not any of them!"

"Then perhaps...a girl?" Martha whispered.

"NO! Its- he's not a survivor..."

Demi made a confused face,"like, so old flame from before the manor?"

"...no"

"If you dont like anyone you don't have to lie" she hadn't ment to put you out of your comfort zone, maybe she really needed to lay off the booze?

"Then...is he a hunter?"

A ball of cheese and crackers got caught in Demis throat,"NAghk!" Grabbing some water she chugged it down, wheezing,"c-come on Martha, don't joke like that! There's no way ____, likes one of the hunters! Right ____?"

.
.
.

"Actually-"

"YOU DO?! WHO?!" She yelled," Oh my- is it Bane!?"

Martha made a face,"that walking taxidermy ____? Really?"

"No its not bane! Its...um" you could feel everyone's eyes on you,"well.."

"Out with it ___! Speak woman!" Demi was on the edge of her seat! Never in a million years did she think youd be crushing on a hunter! You had so many good choices of other men like Kevin,Mike heck even Naib would be a better choice at this point! And the man was a literal mercenary!

"Its not Jack is it?" Margaretha asked, worried. She knew far too tell what a bad relationship could lead too.

"Wh- ew no! It's...It's Antonio! There I said it!"

"HUH?! That String bean of a man!? Him!?" The man who looked like a walking corpse!?

"Do we need to take you to see Emily,___?" Martha asked?

"See I knew you guys would act like this! I should have never told you!!"

"Just so we're clear its...the Violinist? The one with the long hair? That Antonio?" Martha made a straight face,"I want to ask 'why' but to be frank I'm rather scared..."

"Well how do you think I feel!" You were utterly embarrassed at this point! You didn't know why you had a stupid crush on the tall man you just did! "But like...he's kinda...handsome?" you liked how tall he was,even if it did hurt to look up and speak at him. You liked the music he sometimes played while he camped your chair,as weird as that sounded.

"So...should I go tell him?" Demi offered.

"Demi if you tell him I'll pour out every single alcoholic drink and substance in this manor, I will use Kevin's lasso to tie you up and let Murros boar eat you",Everyone looked at you,"Im sorry! Was that too far? I just- I think I'd die of embarrassment if anyone else found out!"

"No no I get it! I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me but are you ever going to tell him?"

"As if!" You checked the time,it was around midnight,it was time you went to bed,"I'll see you all tomorrow"

"Night"

"Goodnight"

"See you tomorrow"

Closing the bed room door behind you, you made your back to your room. Kicking your shoes off you rested by your cracked window and listened to the sound of a violin playing somewhere above you.