The Garden we forgot|campsis!Ganji

A/n: Hello! This specific fic was originally made last year but I just couldn't finish it and held it off. I finally got it done so this will be a series!

The waves that kissed the beach were calm and steady. Tide bringing gift of shells and crustacean to the shore,bottles of wishes,driftwood, and an unconscious woman. Battered and beaten from the oceans' cruel and unforgiving waves. The ocean was merciful in bringing her here. The swallows that guided her body her took off back across to the ocean to the cursed island they came from. Let it never be said that the swallows of deception were never without mercy.

The death grip the woman had on the driftwood was enough to split nails and tear skin. She cracked an eye open and finally let go of the wood and crawled her way up the beach. Of course,she didn't get far. It was only a matter of time before exhaustion claimed her limbs.

She wobbled,fell to her knee, and then the other before hitting the sand with a small thud.

She took deep,deep breaths and eventually passed out. The now calm waves of the ocean tapping her toes.

By the time the sun had set,her body was found by the oracles translator,Tuberose. He was surprised that such a frail looking woman had washed up on shore like this. He was expecting to find a group trying to sneak onto the island, but this? This was unheard of. Very, very few people had the Swallows blessing. Perhaps he was feeling merciful?

"Just where did you come from?" He asked,touching her pulse. He hoped that the woman was alive! And thankfully, he could feel it,the blood pumping through her veins,"You've done well to survive." he pushed her drenched hair away from her nose and brushed the sticky sand off her face. He gently scooped the poor soul up and carried her off,deeper into the island.

Just what did the gods have in store for this poor little soul?
.
.
.
.

Your body hurt,everything ached, and you felt sick. Groaning, you rolled over on your sides and winced as a sharp,throbbing pain shot through your body.

Ow ow o ow, what even...what happened?

It felt like your legs were going to fall off. Not to mention your lungs! It was like you'd run a marathon for three days straight!

You cracked an eye open and saw that you weren't on the boat anymore,you were in a wooden house. Sunbeams streamed in, and you immediately shut your eyes close,the light hurt.

You laid in an unfamiliar bed and drowned in the pleasant aroma of flowers and old wood.

I need to get up,I need to know what happened and where I am

You didn't have the strength to lift a finger. Eventually, you managed to get used to the sunlight streaming in and noticed a glass of water sitting on the nightstand.

Seeing the condensation bead down the clear glass made you realize just how thristy you really were! Sitting up, you powered through the pain and took small sips. The coolness of it hurt your teeth, but it wasn't enough to stop you. You finished the glass in record time.

I need another glass

You'd never felt this thirsty in your life. Setting the glass back down, you took the chance to examine your room. It was like something from the 19th century. Old book cases, furs lined your room,a desk,chest of draws, and a trunk sat at the foot of your bed.

'This must be a guest room or something'

It didn't give off a homey feeling. It felt empty! Despite the mass amount of furniture filling the room.