colorful | Jack,mary,chang

Joseph, Mary, Jack, Wu Chang,  reacting to badmouthed!reader(meaning they curse a lot) stubbing their toe or getting terrorshocked

Mary:

You hadn't really been paying attention to the air quality when it happened. Not listening to the shrill sound of her mirror coming up through a wall and definitely not when her watery hand slapped the shit out of you.

"FUCKING CUNT-" your yelled echoed throughout the graveyard,even before she swapped places with the mirror,"SHITTY BITCH ASS MIRROR-" you held your head in pain as she picked you up.

"My my such a mouth you have"

"Oh shove it" you hissed too irritated at your mistake to even think about insulting the dead woman.

Jospeh:

There was always that one cipher on each map you know the one,it was always too close to the camera but it had to be done.

You were so close to finishing it to! Thats when you felt the sharp and cold metal of his Saber slash your back.

"Too easy"

"Eat shit and live! I swear you ego is almost as big as that massive fucking forhead of yours!"

He didn't take too kindly to that,"oh? Don't take your failer out on me,I'm mearlt doing my job"

" 'Ohhh! I'm Jospeh! I suck so much as a hunter I have to jump scare people to get hits in!' Please,Robbies a bigger threat than you yah old coot!"

"Bold words coming from someone tied up at the moment"

"Why don't you let me down and stick that Saber so far up your ass till come out your whore of a mouth!"

You both argued and spat insults at each other until you were blasted off back to the manor.

Wu chang

Fan:

"Only a quarter of a cipher,pathetic"

"Oh fuck off you walking pocky stick"

He sputtered and glared at you, unfortunately he didn't know what a 'pockey stick' was so he had to assume it was an insult.

"How dare you! Such insolence from such a weak and useless woman! No wonder you ended up here"

"Thats why your hair line is receding! Couldn't get any bitches so you went to fucking men,whore!"

He sneered at you and both began a shouting match from the ground until you were moments away from bleeding out.

"H-here,a gift!" You pulled your hand out of your pocket and flipped him off before dying, totally worth it.

Xie:

Absolutely not because he is a sweet heart and would never be purposely mean We stand Xie In this house hold♡

Jack:

When he heard a loud thump he wasn't expecting to hear such a colorful string of words.

"FUCKING SHITTY DOOR WAY- OW!" You hugged your foot close," I HOPE WHOEVER MADE YOU TRIPS AND LANDS ON THEIR DICK- I HOPE THEY STEP ON A LEGO!"

you cradled your toes in pain as he peeked around the corner, a bit worried.

"Ah...my dear, would you care for an ice pack?"

"Would you? You're so sweet! FUCK YOU DOORWAY!"

He laughed nervously and quickened his pace,he needed to get that ice pack asap.