Phantom sands | Nabi | Norton 🍋

A/N: I'm being held at gun point by rasen_lol

They say that lovers are never truly torn apart,even in death. That their souls are carried on in the wind of time and sand of space. You yourself had never experienced that type of love before, the kind that you'd wait an eternity for...or so you thought.

You'd lived a good life filled with ups and downs,like an average human would and that's how You had expected to die. Surrounded by loved ones or in your sleep, maybe if your weren't lucky You'd die by a house fire or a car accident or worse a murderer. You had no idea this is how your life would end but it certainly wasn't this....

You and several other explores, archeologists and miners had traveled deep into a recently discovered pyramid off the very edge of the Sahara desert.

"Mr.Frank, how long have you been exploring this desert for?" You sat down next to the famous explore and offered him a bottle of water.

"How long? Mmm I'd have to say well over a year now, Miss.___, I've got to say this place is full if surprises!" He dug through his bag and pulled out several copies of paper,"Pardon the mess, I really should have gotten this- My papers!" A strong,night wind had taken him by surprise and tried to steal away one of his documents.

"I told you to keep your things organized Kurt, What if this was important?" The miner scolded,handing Kurt his paper back.

"Hahah, apologies"

"Go to sleep, all of you" Norton instructed,"you all need to be as alert as possible when we go down there" he was not going to be responsible if there was a sudden cave in due to an exhausted person's careless mistake.

You pouted at him,"aww Mr.Frank was just about to-"

"Dont care, Bed"

"Ahh well, we have all tomorrow to finish the story" Kurt gave you a gental pat on the back,"see you in the morning,Miss.___"

"Hmph, I need to speak to him, goodnight Mr.Frank" you waved goodbye and followed the trail that belonged to nortons tent. It wasn't even 9 pm! It was way too early to good to bed.

"Hey, Its not even 9 pm yet why are we- oh"

"Ever learn how to knock?" He was in the middle of taking his overalls off.

"Have you ever tried knocking on a tent?"

"What do you want?"

"I dont sleep early, is there anything else either can do?" After years of staying up past 12am your body wasn't used to sleeping so early. There had to be something you could do until you eventually you sleepy.

"So let me get this straight, you need something to keep you entertained until you fall alseep? You aren't six anymore,____ take some sleeping medicine, Annetta has some" He sat on the small chair and looked over some papers.

"I can't take sleep meds Norton, It does the complete opposite and keeps me up"

"Well what the hell do you want me to do about it?" He was starting to get annoyed.

"Dont get snappy with me!" He was always so bi polar with people! No wonder he didn't have any friends.

"Or what?" He tossed his papers down,now he was really annoyed,"Or fucking what?" He stood up and towered over you.

"Are you always this damn moody?" Your legs hit a chair that you completely forgot was there.

"Are you always this fucking nosiy? Someone needs to shut you up one good time" He'd cornerd you right in that old cushiony chair.