Heart beat |Antonio

Crack

When the fog cleared you found yourself in China town near the basement and cipher. Moving away from it you planned on finding another cipher far,far away. The last thing you wanted was for the hunter to find you and chair you down there so early in the game.

Luca had explained how basement rescues usually ended up going bad and the last thing you wanted was to be a burden to your team considering how new you were to this 'game'.

As you worked your heart beat started to get faster! Thats when a very large music note suddenly appeared right in front of you.

"What the?" Was this from one of your team mates? No that couldn't be right, you were matched with the guy with the giant backpack, the lawyer and Theif. This didn't seem like any of their styles but then again maybe Kurt had sent you something? Kinda like the guy with the dog or the lady with the horns!

She was really nice and showed you how to put one of her portals down! But this was something you'd never seen before! Reaching out to touch the note you suddenly froze when you realized that someone was right behind you.

"Go on, Touch it"

Your curiosity had always gotten the better of you. You'd been so entranced by the mysterious note that you completely forgot that there was a hunter actively looking to strike you down.

Stretching your hand put you touched the black note,it was cold and whispy. Like sitting in front of the AC.

"Who..who are you?" You were scared to turn around.

"The greatest Violinist in the world,Pet" a large hand rested on your shoulder as long finger drummed themselves around your neck.

"Oh...congratulations"

A laugh,"How sincere, tell me, what do you think about the violin?"

The Clank of ciphers going off caught your attention, should you run? Your left hand was still touching the cipher and if this man hit you would it be considered a terror shock? You didn't want to find out.

"I...I don't know much about music to be honest but I find the violin to be very relaxing, I like the high pitch yet soft tones it makes..."

"Is that so? You are rather descriptive with your words, It pleases me" his drumming shifted from taps to dragging his fingers around your neck, just barely squeezing it,"what would you do if I started to play?"

"To be honest I'd try to run but I feel like that wouldn't end so well for me"

Another laugh,"smart Girl~ tell me Pet, what is your favorite instrument?"

Ok now this was starting to get weird, why would this man,who was supposed to be hunting your down for sport, ask you all these questions? There was only one cipher left,he was going to lose at this point!

"Well saxophones are nice, trumpets as well! One time I learned how to play the guitar! But that was a long time ago, do you play any other instruments?"

"At one point I wanted too yes but this Violin is apart of me, I could never part with it"

"How long have you been Playing?"

By now the last cipher had been popped, as the musician leaned down, you could tell from his shadow that he was tall and you could see the red gleam of his eyes bounce off your hand.

"This will be fun"

"Huh? But I thought-" was he seriously going to hunt your team mates down?! Now!?

"I was just enjoying a conversation, I didn't say anything about throwing the match" he laughed and stood up at full hight,"now be a good pet and stay still". There was a gust of wind and his presence was gone,just like that.

You leaned over the cipher, finally your heart had stopped drumming in your ears! But that didn't help your position.

The sound of your team mates getting knocked down one by one echoed throughout the empty streets. It was only a matter of minutes before everyone was downed and chaired leaving you the only one undamaged.

"That's a good pet, you stayed right where I told you" he appeared right behind you and rested his hand around your neck, drumming away like nothing had happened.

"Who are you?" The cries of help from the others shook you to your core.

"Does my little pet want to who I am? Oh~ How precious~" he cood as if he were talking to a dog," Lets go for a walk pet" his long fingers were replaced with something else.

'Is this? Hair?!' The dark stands coiled around you neck, not tight enough to choke but enough to ensure you wouldn't be escaping anytime soon.

He pushed you forwards and guided you twords the dungeon, as you walked you could hear him humming as the loud whisling of the dungeon drowned him out.

"Who are you?" You flinched when the sound of a violin playing in your ear, the melody was eerie and hunting yet beautiful.

"The musician, Antonio paganini, I'll see you again,pet" and with a shove he pushed you into the cold,dungeon.

You never saw his face but his music....it would haunt you for a very long time.