By the fireplace | Kevin x Demi

"Wooh! I'm back!" Kevin closed the door behind him,in his hands he held a bundle of of wood from a tree that he and Norton had been chopping at for days. The heating in the manor wasn't the best and many bedrooms often ran cold. It made the few survivors who didn't have a fire place seek shelter in the living room or the library.

"Welcome," there was a hiccup,"Back!"

He shook the snow off his hat and shoulders. Taking off his boots he placed them next to José's and Antonio's. The ex-shipmaster and Violinist were currently drinking their way into a hangover near the makeshift bar. Neither of them looked like they'd be able to make a safe trip back to their rooms.

" s'cuse me," Kevin leaned down past Demi and tossed the wet wood into the fire place. She,along with lucky who had been asleep for the past two hours, were sitting in massive pile of pillows and blankets Anne had sewn together,she was a sweet girl.

"more wood?" Demi yawned, it was late but she was too comfortable to move,the heat had gotten a bit much for her so she was glad it had cooled down a bit,"didn't know we had any..." a sliver of wind kissed her back and she shivered,now cold. The logs weren't catching fire fast enough.

"The wood was damp, sorry dar'lin" he apologized and slumped down near her,"you still cold?" He raised his arm,a silent offer to come cuddle,he himself was cold to the touch which was perfect to cool down her skin and warm up his hands, a trade off if you will.

"Mmm" She scooted closer and rested her head on his chest. Kevin's usual poncho was resting on coat rack letting her feel just how tone the cowboy really was underneath all those layers. He rested his hand on her hip and rubbed her back,"a lil low'er" her words slurred it felt so relaxing and nice.

" hol' on a second"

She forced her eyes opened was he leaving?

Oh-

Demi watched as he pulled his gloves off with his teeth,'...that was kind of hot' she blinked. Kevin was a flirt for sure but he'd never tried to actively seduce her... maybe it was just her brain running on fumes and alcohol.

"How's this?"

"Hows wha- ohhhh!" He placed his hands on the small of her back and started rubbing up and down her spine. This felt so much better without the gloves!

He let out a low rumble of a laugh and fixed his hat to blocked out the fireplaces light. His hand gently massaged her back and curved around to her stomach.

"Cutting it a little close aren't you cowboy?"

"As close as you'll lemme" he teased back. He and Demi had be sneaking some not so pg-13 touches when they were sure no one was looking. A wandering hand here, an 'accidental' grope there and now getting up in each other's personal space, but this? This was new. This was exciting! She wanted to see how long this heavy flirting could go on before one of them had enough and jumped the other ones bones.

She scooted closer,just about sitting on his hips when wrapped her arm around his neck,"Kevin~ Harder,please!" She moaned, trying to get a reaction out of him.

"Getting a lil loud ain't yah?" he was starting to sweat a bit,her flirting had caused something to rise up and she was determined to get him to break. She wanted to see him lose it.

"Mmhm" She buried her face into his neck and slid her finger along his neck line,pulling the shirt down low enough to show off the very top of his chest, his chest hair bowed to her finger.Kevin let out another low laugh and let his own hands wander up and down her thigh and back up spine.

"Cheeky lil thing-"

"Cheeky?" She'd been around Kevin for a while and 'cheeky' was not apart of his vocabulary.