Handsy | Norton

A/N prepare for maximum cringe and horny fluff

"..."he could feel your hand on his chest again. You always did this before you fell alseep, rubbing his chest or his back.

"How'd the pool go?" You buried your face in the crook of Nortons neck.

" Fine, need to dig a bit deeper...what are you doing?" He could feel your hand unbutton his shirt.

"Nothing...." he twitched when you placed a kiss on his neck.

"you've been staring at me all day" Him, Kevin,William and Kurt had been outside digging out a pool. Even Andrew's little lady friend had convinced him to help!

"Mmmhm, I got such a nice show, I understand why Demi keeps Kevin on such a short leash now both of you are finer than a-" he let out a snort.

"Pervert, and don't talk about another man while your feeling me up,it's weird"

"But Nort~ your body is good looking, i just wanna-" you gave both pecs a nice squeeze and sighed,happily. He had no idea how attractive he was,or maybe he did. It was your fault for giving the bastard a big ego.

"I feel like you're only dating me for my body" he sat up and looked at you. The flimsy night gown you usually wore dipped near the chest. Revealing all the love bites he'd placed on you before winding down for the night.

"Cold! Come back"

"Now why would I do that? So you can molest my virgin body?" He covered his chest with an arm, the same way you used to do,"you will never have my body"

Snickering you sat up and pinned him to the bed, your arms caging his head as he struck a 'helpless woman' pose,"there is no where to go...kitten, now it's time for dadhahah- daddy to p-punish youhoho"

"God above that was so cringy"

"I cant-I can't breath! Ohh man! Oh God!" You sat on his hips,face first into his chest, laughing your ass off. Getting another idea you suddenly look up at him and gave him your most seductive growl," Kitten, look how submissive you are"

"Please- Stahahahp- !" He busted out laughing,"P-please! My-my ribs can't handle it anymore!"

"how did I do? Wa-was that sexy enough? Are you turned on?" You squeezed his honkers a few more times, they spilled right of out your hands. Hot.

"You've got me wet and hot," he grinned and pulled at the strap of his boxers showing off a small portion of his hips and happy trail," Im your delicate little flower,come pollinate me daddy"

"FLOWER?! OH FUCK- F-FLOWHAHAHAH! EUghhhh!" You were heaving at this point,your lungs hurt.

"We should probably keep it down" the walls were thick but you'd never know if you were interrupting someone's sleep.

"Mmhm....hey,what are you doing down there," He'd flipped the script and pressed his head on your chest and grabbed a nice hand full of your butt.

"Been meaning to get me my hands on this all day" He took his time squishing and squeezing your rear. The man had massive hands meaning he could, and did, pull you extremely close just so he could get a few pinches in.

"Pervert," you winced when he nipped a little too hard and your collar bone.

"Hipocrit" he responded with a half smile on his face. Norton wouldn't would never say it out loud but he enjoyed this stupid moments the two of you had. He enjoyed every second of it.