its not water or wax | Mike 🍋

Art by this horny turd: rasen_lol

"- you know we should really get matching costumes! We would look so cute together!"

Mike nodded as you rambled on about matching skins. You desperately wanted a S tier,one that would match his own,'Mr.Swifts'. He would love to see it too but at the moment his mind was focused on something else.

You were both split between worlds,one in the real world and one in the picture world,it wasn't the best strategy to prevent terror shocks but neither your nor Helena reflexes were fast enough to avoid a sudden sabor swing.

That's how he ended up in this situation, Your mirror body was wordlessly decoding infront of him. He typed behind your body occasionally brushing his hip up agaisnt your copy.

You wouldn't mind right? A kiss here or nibble there wouldn't bother you at all! A small rub would satisfy him,just a quick one then he would take care of his problem in the comfort of his own bed! Well that's what he told himself anyways but Mike was never a very patient person.

One became two and two became four and soon enough he was grinding himself into your mirror image.

"Sorry,sunshine, I n-need you right now" he couldn't focus like this. These urges only started when you were around so it was only fair that you took responsibility for your actions!

When the photo world finally collapsed You felt your boyfriend immediately grab onto your hips and grind himself onto your butt.

"Woah! Where'd this come from?!" You usually didn't mind it but this was a match! There was no time to horse around! No matter how nice it felt. Even with Mike being in the photo world you could still feel his affection. There were small love bites on your neck that weren't there before as the damage transferred over to your real body.

"Sunshine~" he hummed cuddling up behind you with an innocent chirp, like he wasnt grinding into you.

"H-hey! Calm down!"

"I can't, I need you right now sunshine," he whined, Petting the inside of your thigh, "Please? I can't concentrate like this,you got me all worked up"

"You did that too yourself"

"Well you caused it," he rested his chin in the crook of your neck, attacking whatever exposed skin he could nibble on,"take some responsibility,yeah?" He was already undoing his belt.

"C-cant you just do it yourself? Jospeh could easily come out and-"

"It'll be quick,I promise~"

"The cipher-"

"I'm a multi tasker" he's played this game enough times to know exactly what keys to mash, he could do it with one hand if he wanted too but Mike was a bit of a bully,"or you could always do it"

"Fine I'll do the cipher you go...take care of your problem"

He pouted,"Sunshine,I want to make you feel good though! I love feeling you underneath me" it's one of the many things that got him off. Feeling you quiver at ever touch and prod, eveytime he brusied your skin or pinched you. He loved all your reactions,especially the squeal when he did this-

"Mike!"

He'd plunged his fingers between your legs,"Sunshine, Is this all for me?" His gloved hands were soaked.

"You taste as good as always,what should I not have done that?" He grinned,he adored that face you made whenever he did something lewd. He'd licked his fingers clean and He could see how red your neck was.