Ride or die |Norton 🍋

"Kevin"

"Hhm?" The cowboy looked up from his prized, and only, instrument.

"Why do woman act like we're fragile, I'm not going to die from lack of air! Well I mean I can but that's what makes it better!"

"Boy huh? What are you- wait" The metaphorical light bulb went off in his head,"___, thinks she's gunna hurt you by sitting your face?"

"Yeah"

"Mhm I understand yah, Demi was like that too for a bit, took me a'bouta month to get her to do it" It seemed like most woman worried for suffocating their partners,which was understandable.

"So then?"

As weird as it was to go to someone for sex advice Kevin had more or less ended up becoming like a wiser, for the most part, uncle to him. He never judge him on the thoughts he had, good or bad. He wondered if this is what it was like to have family.

"Just reassure her that you'll be fine!"

"....got it"

"Yah better not scare her off again!"

Norton rolled his eyes, He was never good with romantic words per say. When he did want something it often came out as aggressive. According to Tracy, he was quite the terrifying man, ___ had also agreed to that statement. That he was indeed scary! but to,___, it was attractive! she was interesting like that.

Asking around He'd found her in the library along with a few other people.

"___....," he didn't get a response,"___,look at me damn it!" He caught her book just as it flew out her lap.

"Dont startle me like that! What?!" She whisper yelled,annoyed he'd interpreted her reading.

"Shut up and hold still" he held her book over her head. He could still see the dark spots over her collar from the last time he had his way with her. He slowly unbutton her white shirt but was stopped short with her hissing at him.

"We are in public! And give me my book back!"

"Then give me what I want, or you lose your place in your book" he smirked at the sight of her trying to silently stretch and get her book back,the perks of being tall.

"I am not giving you head in here again, if you're that horny go jerk off in your room or something" you backed up when you saw that glint in his eyes, he'd reverted back to that quiet dominant Leer. That look did horrible things to you.

"Maybe I outta fuck some sense back into you hmm? What would Ada think if she saw you?

"Yo-you wouldn't dare!" But his massive hand was already cupping your underwear, threatening to push them aside or tear them to shreads.

"See I was going to be nice about this,"

"You? Nice? Didn't think that possib-LE!" He shoved you up agaiant the wall.

"Shut that mouth or I'll shut it for you"

You swallowed

"See I was going to be a good boyfriend and ask you to come ride my face but since you want to be a little shit," he placed the book somewhere on a high shelf and used his now free hand to grab your cheeks," now I think I'll just fuck you here"

"Dont you dare!"

"And who's going to stop me? You? We both know this turns you like nothing else, you just adore it when I get rough with you"

Your gut fluttered, he wasn't supposed to know that!

"Did you think I wouldn't know,___ it's so obvious even Eli could tell"