Weak in the knees|Fredrick 🍋

"Ow...ow! ___, please!" Fredrick yelped. Leaning away from you in pain, "Gentle!"

"I am being gentle, but I have to tie it tightly. You don't want to risk getting an infection, do you?"

"No.... I suppose not..." but he'd always had low pain tolerance.

"This is the last one, and then you'll be done...." Grabbing another roll of gaze, you started to wrap his waist, "and since you did such a good job kiting yesterday..." You kissed his pale, tummy from your spot on the ground. You hadn't originally planned on doing this, but he looked like he could use a pick-me-up.

"You don't have too you know..." Despite how quiet he was. Fredrick had his own dirty little secret. He was a bit of a pervert. His eyes would stray past your neck and try to memorize every single curve and nook. Or the time during the summer festival when you'd gone swimming and he had to force his eyes to meet yours. But the moment you turned away from him, his eyes romed every inch!

"But you want it, right?" You could see how nervous he was getting. The way his eyes would dart, and he kept looking for something to focus on, "Fredrick~, look at me? Please?"  You tilted you head forward a bit, trying to make eye contact, no dice.

"...." he made an odd mouth sound, still refusing to meet your eyes.

Pouting, you pressed several opened mouth kisses to his pale tummy, and he jumped.

"___!"

Pulling back, you looked at him," Hm? What's wrong?"

"I...I don't think you should continue...I'll -"

"I know," laying your head on the inside of his thigh, you smiled at him," I like seeing you get hard."

That broke him.

He could already feel a wet spot form in his pants. It was uncomfortable and hot and wet and warm and - no, no, no. Stop looking at him like that!

"Please,___, I'm trying to be a gentleman about this bu- HUGH!" He gasped when you started to palm him through his pants.

"You sure you don't want any help? That looks painful." You know he wanted it, but first you wanted to see how far you could push him. What was it going to take before he dropped that sophisticate high and mighty act he was born into?

Dragging your nail over the wet spot forming over the tent in his slacks. You made sure to keep staring up at him.

"You... you're horrible!" He dug his fingers into the sheets and tried to keep calm.

"I just want to make you feel better. You've had it rough for so long!" He was close. You could see it in his eyes." "Please?"

You saw him crack, and that filthy little pervert inside him jumped at the chance!

"...very well then..."

" 'VeRy WeLL tHeN!', you are so....you! It's annoyingly cute." You mocked him playfully.

"I'm just speaking!"

"Speak a little less for me, hm?" Less talking more begging! Undoing his belt, you weren't surprised to see that had made a bit of a mess of himself. Digging into his boxers and pulling his very, pretty, dick out. It was the perfect size! Pale, with a slightly pinkish hue around the head and cap. Not to mention, he was well trimmed!

"Open." Since you wanted to act like a common street whore he'd treat you like one! Grabbing his shaft, he made you watch for a few moments, then let his precum run down his shaft before pressing the tip to your lips," wider... that's it... watch the teeth..." he instructed, enjoying the feeling of your tongue tasting his shaft.

Fredrick gripped the back of your head as you sucked him off.

'We shouldn't be doing this, especially here in the nurses office....' He grit his teeth and stiffed a moan. It was hard keeping eye contact like this, but God, if it didn't get him hard! Watching your head move back and forth ever so slightly with the tiniest mouth sounds of you taking every inch. He wished he could take a picture.

But it wasn't enough.

Grabbing the top part of your button down, he easily un did them.

"Take your shirt off..." he was already pushing the top half off your shoulder. The strap of your bra show made him want to tear it off," by the grace of God." He swore he'd never been harder in his life. The large,soft swell of your chest being perfectly exposed like this,"hold still...just...yes...that's how I want it. Keep sucking."

He shouldn't be doing this. Having you pleasure him with not just your mouth but breasts too was heveanly. Watching pull away for air and using these pretty breasts to finish the job.  Globs of cum splattering across your chest! He committed it all to memory!

Seeing your tongue snake out to suck on his leaking head was mesmerizing.

"Please...oh god - " He dug his nails into your hair. Practically fucking your throat and breasts but he couldn't help! Honest! If he could control himself, he would but not with you looking like sin itself! How was any mortal man supposed to resist?!

"Hahhh .... h-hey, ____ I think I'm Hah! HAH!" He couldn't even get the words out he was losing his mind!"gunna-"

Knock knock

"Are you decent, Mr.Kreiburg?" Emily's voice asked softly.

Eyes wide like startled prey, you immediately started to fix yourself. Scavenging for any trashable piece of cloth you could get to wipe your face off.

Fredrick had messily shoved himself back into his slacks. Still painfully hard and uncomfortably wet as Emily poked her head in.

"Yes, we're all done. Thank you for letting us use your supplies." You answered for him. Quickly helping him to his feet.

"Of course, please be sure to wash his wonder nightly!"

Nodding, you quickly helped him get to his room.

"Never in public again." He muttered.

"Aw, but you really liked it."

He gave you a look and sighed. You really brought out the pervert in him.