ice Cream |Norton| Naib|Joseph +

Request: MOSS MOSS! READER LICKING AND SUCKONG ON A POPSICLE IN FRONT OF THE LADS GO GO GO Norton, Mike, Naib, Joseph, Ganji, Jack(cause you know who is down so bad they go through the floor), Antonio(*cough*), and Kevin

Norton

You were doing it on purpose,you had to be. Norton stared at you from across the field; outside in the backyard of the manor many were playing in the sprinklers.

Some decided to relax in the shade while some stayed inside but you decided to come and sit outside and marinate in the heat. Which brought him to his first problem,you and that damn popsicle.

You were sucking on it like no tomorrow. Maybe he was just a pervert but seeing that pink tongue snake out to catch the rapidly dripping beads of ice cream made his breath hitch.

'That should be me' he blinked,quietly seething,'That should be my dick' his lewd thoughts stopped when you waved him over.

"Norton did you want some?" You pointed to the small ice chest sitting a few feet from you,"There are like ten left if you want some"

He gave a positive grunt and pulled out a chocolate fudge bar.

He'd put you on your knees later.

•Mike

"Here,now lick it as lewd as you can" a vanilla flavor popsicle was randomly thrusted into your hand.

"Mike....the fuck man?" You were so confused but took a short lick of it anyways.

"I just want to see what your face looks like when I'm not trying to cum on it"

You whipped your head around and lowly whisper at him "you sure you dont wanna say that a bit Louder?!"

"Oh sure," he cleared his throat,"I just want to-"

You grabbed his lips closed with your hand,"DONT"

You could the cheeky little shit smile behind your hand.

●Naib

He dosent notice until his third popsicle.

You were humming and kicking your feet,watching the others run around in bikinis and Shorts when your teeth started to hurt.

"Mmhm!" You held your cheek in one hand,vanilla pooling on your lips. The sudden pain didn't give you any time to swallow. So the ice cream dripped down your chin. It had also stuck to your bottom lip! Tugging the deadly ice cream off you gasped and gagged a bit,"Na-naib"

"Huh? Wh-" well that sure was a familiar sight.

"Napkin please" you wheezed having choked on your own spit,"Naib? Could you pass me a napkin?"You coughed.

"I need to go" he stood up and duck waddled into the cold ocean waters,trying to get rid of his problem.

"Hah?" He could have at least given you a napkin. You watched him waddle into the water,"he can be so weird some times"

●Jospeh

He's watching from afar

While he may be pretending to take photos of Tracy throwing a water balloon at Ganjis back. He's actually zooming in on you laied out on a towl,proped up and reading a book.

He needed more film.

Watching you occasionally lick from that popsicle made envy bubble with in him. He wanted to go over there and lay down with you.

'She's beautiful' he sighed longingly and leaned a bit to hard on his tri fold,knocking it down.

He swore and sat it back up. Everything seemed to be ok,now he could get back to taking photos of his beautiful,lovely, alluring wife! When he looked up,you were gone.

He made a confused face,'Where did she go?' He'd only looked away for a few moment and-

"Hi handsome"

He yelled when he felt your hands wrap around his torse from behind. Hands spread up and down his chest. You were bold putting your hand so close to his pelvic line like that. You were bolder than he could ever be. Kissing the back of his neck and shoulders like that with cold lips.

"H-hello" he stuttered,you made he beyond nervous. He whined a bit when you stopped holding him.

And made a 'follow me' motion with your fingers leading back to the manor.
Who was he to say no?

●Ganji

A miscalculated water ball had flew into your arm cause you and ganji to but fumble for the bowl of ice cream.

"Oh man!" You whined. You'd both grabbed the plastic bowl at the same time and it erupted! Sending it flying in both your and his face and shirts.

"Shit are you ok?" He picked his now semi ruined shirt off and got the ice cream out of his eyes, "Who ever did that is going to-"

"It was just an accident, nothing to fret over",You licked the cream off the corner of your lips,"It still tastes good"

He stared at you for moment,perverted thoughts running ramped through his mind.

"Ganji?"

"I need to go get this off-" and he jumped in the pool leaving you to clean the quickly sticking ice cream off.

"He's so cute"

●Jack

This gentleman's mind goes straight to the gutter! He's already watching you from behind his mask smile reaching his ears.

"My goodness you certainly are messy" he teased. Watching you struggle to wipe away the cream that had been slapped into your face,"Here" he offered you his handkerchief.

"Thank you,I can't believe I made such a mess"

"Oh dear,you were much messier last night"

Whipping your head around at him you gave him a tight lipped sneer,"Shut!"

"Apologies, I couldn't help it! However I personally prefer my own haha ice cream rather than this" he chuckled at his lewd joke.

"Jack!" You slapped his leg! How dare he!!

Antonio

You were fighting him for your ice cream

Slapping his hair away from your bowl and curling over it to keep his hands away.

"Tony! Get your own!" You snapped.

"Too far,sharing is caring after all,so share" he was having too much fun!

"Noooooo!" He managed to pry the cup from your hands only for it to go flying up and splashing everywhere!

"Oh I'm...." We would have apologized if the images didn't remind him of you a couple of weeks ago,"Why don't we re create this scene Hm?" He teased.

"I'll stab you"

Kevin

He prided himself on being a gentleman

That he could keep his mind clean and pure

When he heard you yelp he assumed that a bug had landed on you. So when he turned around he was ready to smush the damn thing!

That was no the case here.

His mind went straight to the gutter when he saw murky vanilla ice cream dripped down your face.

One of ganjis cricket balls had knocked your bowl out of your hand.

"Kevin,where are you?" You pawed around for him.not wanting ice cream to get in your eyes.

"Aw sugar I'm here,come on then les ge yah all clean" he buried the filthy thoughts and guided you back inside the manor.

Maybe later he could give you a different type of facial?