Gifts| Jack

A/N: For my favorite Jack simp cause I haven't talked to her in forever

Why did you have to be scheduled for so many matches today? You sighed and laied your head on the table. You just wanted to give Jack his sweets already before they melted!

It wasn't fair,everyone else had a chance but you! Not to mention you didn't get matched with him once! Half the day had gone by and you still didn't get a chance to give it too him! At this rate it was going to melt.

Puffing out an annoyed breath you waited for duos to started and sighed again once again when you spawned in moonlight.

Somewhere on the large map Helena had tapped her cane revealing the outline of Jack and Antonio together. They were talking then their outline vanished in your mind.

"He is going to take this chocolate," you held the box tightly,he didn't have a choice! You'd make him take it!

Leaving the double story building you looked for where you last saw him by the Rollercoaster stop,he wasn't there.

"Where are you damn it" no one was pinging and no one had taken any damage yet either,"Jack I swear I'm going to-"

"You're going to what?" You jumped and froze when you felt several long,sharp and deadly,claws brush under you chin,"Oh my little dove, You've yet to come see me,have I spured your anger?" He asked. Those red blades of his teased the button on your shirt.

"Me? Where have you been?!" You turned to him. Red eyes stared back at you,amused.

"Iv been where I always am,Did you need to give me something?" He knew exsactly what he was going.

"You! Just shut up and take the stupid box already!" You shoved it into his hands,"you better like it too" you muttered watching his pointy ears twitch at your voice.

"My dove has brought me a gift?" The box wasn't as well kept as you'd like due to you carrying it everywhere all day but he loved it regardless. He opened the box and we greeted by slightly melted chocolate,"a box of melted sweets?"

"They melted?!" You stood on your tippy toes to see and internally screamed,"Give it back! They aren't any good anymore!"

"I dont think so my dove," he held them up high above your head,"I happen to enjoy sweets,why don't we go enjoy them together?"

You covered your hands and buried your face in his hip,"Please I'm so embarrassed just chair me already"

He did the opposite and carried you to the second floor of the two story building.

"Just a moment" and left you there. While you waited you wondered if it would be rude if you just asked Antonio to chair you.

There was a loud crash and the sound of something being torn and ripped from the ground. Looking down the stairs you watch Jack easily rip the rocket chair up and out of the ground,then drag it up the stairs.

"...um...what are you doing?" You moved out of the way as he closed the door behind you and set the chair up againt the door.

"No interruptions,just us," he sat down and motioned for you to come sit on his lap,"My dove" he handed you the box andyou had a feeling as to what he wanted You to do.

Prying the ruined ribbon apart you offered him a small chocolate drizzled in white chocolate. It was a bit runny,how embarrassing,Jack however didn't seem to mind in the slightest.

He opened his mouth, sharp teeth glinting in the afternoon sun and smiled when you pressed the sweet to his lips.

He hummed and chewed a bit,licking the side of his lips.

"...so? How is it?" You fiddled with the black bow on his chest as he removed the blood stained roses off his chest,delicately placing then into your hair.

"Its good thank you but," he paused,"the taste of chocolate is not enough," he put his smaller hand to your neck,nail puncturing the skin a bit,making a bead of blood form,"I prefer the sweet taste of you, You'll give yourself to me won't you?" He tilted his head a bit and placed his larger hand on the small of your back. He smiled under his mask when he felt your back arch,You were so reactive to the simplest thing he did! oh he loved it~

It was getting harder to keep his urges at bay,but for you he'd endure.

The large wings on his back flapped in anticipation when you offered him another sweet. Chocolate melting between you fingers he leaned down and bit the sweet in half,lips grazing each other.

He finished his almost immediately then leaned in to taste the one sitting between your lips.

"Hmh!"

He kept you still with his larger hand and smirked when you hummed. Chocolate melting in between your lips, pulling back you pressed your head to chest breathing hard.

"Please"

The red in his eyes were vivid with lust as the bats that often trailed after him filled the window, shrouded the room in utter darkness. His tugged your head up and nuzzled his cold face into the crook of your neck making you shiver.

"Of course,My dove~"