Foggy night | Naib|Ganji +

Either a Halloween fanfic or trick r treating with characters of your choice. As for characters I'll request it shall be Norton, Naib, Ganji, Wu Chang, Joseph, Mike, and Eli. Bruh if that's too many feel free to just keep it Naib, Norton, Ganji x333

●Wu Chang

Xie

Where he was from they didnt really have a 'Halloween', they had mid autumn festival and few other seasonal events but nothing like Halloween.

Surprisingly,He won't mind dressing up

The process of trying on new cloths and looking at the scary decorations is very interesting to him!

"___,who is this masked man with the knife?"

"Who? Oh that's ghost face, He's a popular mascot/Killer from a really old Halloween classic!"

"I see but why does the mask look so...odd?"

"Iconic design choice I guess...WAIT I HAVE THE PERFECT COSTUME FOR YOU!"

"Not so loud,___" he shushed you but followed you into the changing room as you shoved a costume into his hands.

"Where the hell did they go?"

"In here Fan!"

"___?? Xie?? Where are- oh there you two are what's going.....____?" Fan sighed

"Yeah?"

"What have you convinced my brother to put on?"

"A slender man costume"

"Fan,how do I look?"

"Like a walking piece of chalk"  Fan thought his twin looked ridiculous. He was wearing a skin,white body suit with a normal looking business suit on top of it and some weird looking tendrils hung lifelessly on his back.

"You're just upset you don't look as good as I do"

"....I'll let you believe that, are we done here,Besides I was just about to go get ice cream"

"Vanilla I bet," Xie muttered to you as you unzipped his costume.

"I dont think iv ever seen him eat anything else"

"And whats wrong with Vanilla!?"

"Oh nothing" Xie snickered, Fan always got defensive when it came to anything he liked.

"Oh my gosh! Fan! You should go as the ice cream man!"

"....I'm leaveing"

"Fan!"

"Brother!"

You whailed and chased after him.

●Joseph

"Trick or treating? My ____, You do realize we're a bit too old for that right?"

"As they say my dear Jospeh, 'You're never too old for free candy'!"

"We have a bag of candy right here you know?"

"But it's not the same! It's fun dressing up!"

"So what do you propose?"

"We dress up has High class nobles and act like we're from the past,"

"...I'm the direct desended of a count,my dear, we don't have to pretend"

"Yes but it's funnier if we do! Come on, please jojo?" You begged him with those big puppy dog eyes.

"Damn you and those eyes," he sighed,"Very well then, I'll join you but I get to pick what we wear! You have to match with me and of course I'll have to get a coachman and then a pair of brilliant white horses to- mmhm!"