FFC| The arrival of sir

You sighed and rolled over on your sides, you were hot and cold at the same time. Your head hurt and your throat was feeling scratchy.

"M-morning"

You rubbed your eyes open and blinked, there was a hybrid in your bed...

Wait-

"Wha- ack!"

"Treep!" A squawk and more Flailing limbs

"Wahat- I don-t when did yall get in my bed?!" You were stuck under someone's arm.

The baby blue one trapped you on your back and stared at you with gleaming,green eyes. He yawned twoards the ceiling and wiggled around your body and rested his head on your chest.

"Oh ok, that dosent answer my question" the other one pushed his face into your pajamas.

So not only where there two hybrids in your bed, you had a nasty head ache and your throat was sore and you were positive someone was breathing down your neck

'How foolish' Brooke scoffed at the sight of tangled limbs sloppily coming undone as the three slowly began to wake up.

'My face hurts' Naib rubbed his slightly red nose that was running,he needed a napkin.

You wanted to scream once you realized that you were throughly sandwich in-between two bodies. The light blue feathered one caught your ankle and tugged you back onto the bed.

"Um!"

Sleepy eyes stared at you.

"What are you two doing in my bed?"

The light blue one let out a grunt and laied back down onto your bed,deeply inhaling.

"Hey! Don't just fall asleep!"

He mearly grabbed your wrist and tugged you onto of him. Did he want you to go to sleep? The dark blue owl seemed to have already fallen asleep while digging his talons deep into your pillow.

"We can't spend all day sleeping!" You tried shaking then awake but neither of them seemed interested in doing anything else but sleeping,"Lazy bones! The both of you!" You crawled over them and sat on the floor,"I guess I better change their cage out,it's been a while" you looked at the large cage where your adorable guinea pig was currently playing

"Sir Knightley, where are you?" There was a squeak from inside one of the gray guinea pigs home,lifting it up you cood at him yawning,"Good morning Sir!"

He sniffed your fingers and nibbled on them,"Up you go, please dont go pee on my pillow again,I don't want to buy a new one"

Sir mearly climbed up the side of your bed,"Hey! Don't bother our guests!" You didn't want him to get kicked off the bed again. Quickly getting up you got his cage  and carried it up front, you dumped the old bedding out in the trash can and looked for his bag of fresh bedding.

Inside your room,Sir sat on top of Elis chest and squeaked at him.

'Waht?' He yawned and felt a pressure on his chest, looking he could see a small creature curiously sniffing him,'She brought us food?' This tiny morsel wouldn't be enough for the both of them.

'It's her pet,Eli, do not eat it' Brooke said,preening herself.

'This small thing?'

'Small what?' Naib grunted, he'd been awake for a while now. Listening to her wander back and forth and enjoying the soft scent her nest radiated.

'A pet...should you not be with your people by now?' It was early and Naib was a very punctual hybrid.

'I can take off whenever I want, they'll find someone to replace me,why do you care so much? Shouldn't you be asleep still?'