Convincing|Alva

"It's late,___ Go back to bed," he said from his chair, looking over this month's income. He'd pulled his hair into a ponytail and sipped on his tea.

"Come back, leave that to me in the morning" you hugged him from behind, cheek resting on his head. You couldn't even tell the difference between his blond hair to his gray hair.

"You do enough already" from setting appointments to managing your shared income while he focused on his inventions. He wanted to do something other than tinker away in his lab.

"Bed" he sighed then made a small grunt when you kissed his cheek.

"In a moment"

'In a moment' was never just 'in a moment'. So you did what any loving wife would do! You moved his cup from his hands and sat down in his lap. Now Alva was never the strongest man, he was tall and lanky even as a teen. However, you found comfort sitting in his boney lap resting your face on his neck.

"Is this ok?"

He turned his head and yawned, "Yes love, that's perfectly fine, however, I believe you'd be best laying in bed" he couldn't deny how warm he felt, feeling your body on him like this.

First, it was sweet, with Eskimo kisses and gentle headbutts. You reminded him of a cat, always seeking affection. But then...oh but then you weren't so sweet. From his cheeks and face you kissed the corner of his lips, tainted with warm tea then dipped even lower.

"___" he'd been rereading the same lines over and over again.

"Hm...keep reading"

He knew what you were doing, distracting him from his work but he couldn't get himself to focus.

You tugged his collar down tongue pressed to his skin and tasting flesh.

"___" his head fell back and his grip on the papers started to fail. He winced when you bit him again and by then he wasn't even thinking of his papers anymore. No those papers had long since fallen to the floor, probably under his chair, and- "hah-" he breathed when you moved your hips to get comfortable again.

"Too much?"

It wasn't enough. Grabbing your face he cupped those pretty cheeks, cheeks that no longer held any baby fat but were still just as kissable.

"Aren't we a bit too old for this?"

"Says who?" If you wanted to kiss your husband well then who was going to stop you? He was such a handsome man and you were going to remind him one way or another.

"Says- nhm" he pulled you closer. How long had it been since he'd been this frisky with you? Too long, he missed feeling you like this. How could have let himself get like this? He couldn't even remember the last time you'd both...

"Love you"

God he loved you. It was such a hard word to say but he loved you so much. Such a smart and playful woman who could pull him out of his shell. Convinced him that taking on an apprentice would be good for him! Just like that fat orange fat that stalked his yard. He'd come home and see you sitting on the porch with that stray cat in your lap. Shedding like hell and but purring happily. He remembers the time you both came home from work and heard scratching at the door.

Outside was that orange cat and in his mouth was a bird, a very much alive bird that had taken almost half an hour to catch.

"Remember when that cat"

"Mr.Pouncington Lorzen jr?"

He let out an amused sighed, "Yes, when Mr.Pouncington Lorzen Jr brought that bird into the house?"

"Oh yes that was very funny, how long did it take for you to get it again?"

"Well it wouldn't have taken nearly as long if I had some help you know, but believe a certain someone was hiding in the kitchen"

"Suddenly I don't remember anymore" you snickered when he returned the favor and kissed along your collarbone,"Bed?"

He helped you stand to your feet," Of course"

He engraved your smile to his mind.